Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23 (+Prime Vault & Hotfixes!)

5 hours ago, (PS4)jjr546 said:

I give it 0.5 rating, who's idea to buff the sentients who. I having trouble killing 5 mimics(Level 34) and all Warframes can't beat a level 34 i have a level 30 Rhino and can't beat a level 34 mimic. Reduce the sentient's levels by 20%

You are aware that the best way to kill sentients is to use Operator powers yes?  And with this update they made the Battlyst and Conculyst (whatever they are called) weaker.  Hit em with the void beam.  Mimics don't seem to be as strong or dangerous as the previous existing sentients.  

And if you don't have your Operator game skills to 5 (Eve reference) then you can run with a stealth frame like Loki or Ivara.  They won't know what hit em.  Attacking them head on with a Rhino is probably not the best tactic.  And Rhino is my favorite frame. 

Thoroughly enjoyed this quest and the options in it.  Wrath, yo.  

Also like the fix to all the Sancti Scrubs out there.  And the fact that it's buried quite a bit in the notes.  Can't wait to see the yelling, screaming, and crying.  I may run ESO all weekend just to watch them die.  

Not so sure I like the new UI.  As stated previously in this thread, I too need to see the set ups of the other players regularly.  I'm a solo/PUG player, so for Tridelons, ESO, things of that nature...or anytime there's a Limbo, I want to be able to view it pretty quickly to know if I need to back out or not.  The new UI looks fantastic, but without that usability I'll probably end up going legacy.  Which is awesome because there's an option to go back to it.  

Thanks DE for keeping this game interesting after 5 years.  

Love that contribute all button.

Wish we could trade in sentient cores that quickly =*(

I would love to spend plat on buying themes but the different themes use different colored lights which screws with your Fashionframe.  I want sick colored background,   but I need white lighting so my warframe looks good.  Or make the lighting its own optional setting.....

Great quest. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was also great watching everyone else’s choices on the quest from watching archived videos of The Sacrifice and evaluating the context even further of who the important figures are. It was much appreciative.

However, we still have... 

fake Lotus Comms. Wasn’t The Sacrifice supposed to be the end of some Trilogy this questline was to be? I mean there is some resolution, but there is a big ol’ cliffhanger and this Third Street Saints Grape Juice comm-link with pre-recorded Lotus that’s really annoying to have.

Well, when I get the time I’m going to Akkad-grind these Exalted weapons out. I might make a new Valkyr Prime or so just to experiment with further mod set-ups, who knows. Thoroughly enjoyable update so far.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

July 6 Hotfix #1:

Quest spoiler below!! 

Reveal hidden contents
  • Fixed getting stuck in one of the memory sequences if any of you re-bound controls in a certain way during a game of Komi. 

Please tell me you guys are going to fix the cursor dissappearing when you move the mouse too T.T

The greatest thing about the UI updates was that the PS4s innate mouse and keyboard support allowed not just gameplay but navigation of menus using a MK setup.

Found a bug with Ivara's bow, when you place a mod at the second V slot from the top left to right side, the charge rate is listed as 0.63 regardless of the mod that you place there, Even a maxed out shred gets the negative charge rate, if moved to a unpolarized slot then shred or whichever other speed mod gives its benefit.

EDIT: The bug also affects the - slot at the bottom right side, however if you place a mod in that slot the charge rate reads as it should.

EDIT 2: The bug appears to be that if the placed mods are in a even number things read as normal, if they are in odds they read as negative.

TRADE CHAT IS BROKEN ! FIX IT !

Since the cursor trash update come out is has been impossible to use trade chat

" click on names nothing happens"

" click on links nothing happens"

" trying to accept invites decline it instead"

"you cant clicks on links in trade chat beacuse of the slow speed of cursor"

YOU STILL FORCE US TO USE THE CURSOR EVEN THOUGHT ITS MAKE THE GAME FULL OF BUGS!

@DE ! REMEMBER : YOU CAN FORCE US TO USE THE TRASH CURSOR BUT YOU CAN`T FORCE US TO PLAY THE GAME!

Archived