Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23 (+Prime Vault & Hotfixes!)

On 2018-07-12 at 11:25 PM, (PS4)xarienne said:

Similar to a previous post, first of all:  Props. The Sacrifice Quest was excellent and very well done (looking forward to re-playing it at some point) and the upcoming expansions announced at TennoCon look awe-some.

Feedback on the current UI situation:

• Cursor: For those of us who only use a controller to play games on console, the Cursor remains cumbersome and, therefore, frustrating. If there is not a way to permit us to turn the cursor off, please optimize it to quickly, automatically and consistently travel to the top of a menu and/or to snap to nodes correctly (currently the hit-box on selecting planets/nodes is off--way off).
  • Cursor:  Also, if we're not permitted to turn off the Cursor, please let us customize its size. It is currently way too big.
  • Font:  The font size for the text overlay in the Inventory and the Sell menus/etc. is much too small. For Accessibility purposes, the text size should be customizable (and/or just plain larger by default).
  • Shortcuts: Please stop removing shortcuts and reinstate the ones you have removed. Shortcuts help optimize the controller/console experience.
  • Shortcuts: Please stop changing shortcuts. When you've trained your community to use a particular shortcut to accomplish something, you do not introduce an update that changes the button used to something else. That's bad form.
  • Non-Working/Buggy Shortcuts: Sometimes the R1/L1 shortcuts don't work. Other times they do. Please correct this.
  • D-Pad: Please re-optimize its use. You've brought back some of its functionality, the rest needs to return as well. (Having to use both the D-Pad and a joystick to scroll through inventory is not ideal. Scrolling using just the D-Pad is faster. Please bring it back.)
  • Squad Information: Please ASAP return the ability to press 'Options' to instantly see who is in your Squad and what they are running. There is rarely time in mission to have to hover over each Squadmates' icon (making use of the cumbersome cursor to do so).
  • Shortcut to Change from Public/Friends/etc.:  Please reinstate the shortcut to quickly change this mode.
  • Mission Loadouts from Starchart: Please ASAP return the hover information about our individual loadouts. With so many weapons and frames to level/love, we cannot be expected to instantly recall which loadout has which weapon/etc.
  • Arsenal: Remove All Mods: Please add a confirmation dialogue to the "Remove All" function. Many a build has been lost due to the introduction of this. Although it is ultimately nice to have, the way it is currently implemented is causing players to lose their builds.
  • Arsenal: Installing Mods: We used to be able to click on the spot you want to place a mod and then travel to the mod in your collection and click on it, and the mod would automatically install in the spot that you had previously clicked. This was faster and user-friendly. Please return this function.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Will also post in Feedback forum.

Thank you.

Also just to add to this now when you have a full squad in navigation if you press options it no longer shows everyone’s load out this makes it troublesome for when doing relic share and everyone agrees to use the same relic we are getting more and more ppl trying to scam others due to this being changed

15 hours ago, (PS4)Anfffy said:

Also just to add to this now when you have a full squad in navigation if you press options it no longer shows everyone’s load out this makes it troublesome for when doing relic share and everyone agrees to use the same relic we are getting more and more ppl trying to scam others due to this being changed

If you move the cursor over their glyph it will drop down a list of gear and the relic but it is rather tedious, cursor to slow for me even at max speed that it allows.

Dear DE, i will repeat myself mentioning that the GPU particles are still broken and I have to reset the selection even as it reads disabled when i start the game. They are still on even if it says disabled until i disable it again. The cursor is still horrible and I wish that I could have the old UI navigation method. Still given the lack of responses to these issues I am sure that this is wasted breath, so here is more issues that I think that could be fixed that I am sure that you wont fix,

Being able to sell repeated captura scenes or cosmetics, I have multiple copies of the onslaught awarded scenes and they do nothing but stockpile in my inventory. it honestly feels like I am accomplishing nothing in the rounds where I get captura scenes that I already have. I can kind of understand that they system can't just check my inventory and reward me with the ones that I don't have, thus making me feel like I am getting something new. So being able to sell them for a large amount of credits or endo would make me feel like I haven't wasted time in onslaught for nothing but some relics or endo packs. Personally I could accept the removal of the endo packs from the drop table if made easier to get the vandal parts.

Please buff the drop rate for rotation C vandal parts, specially the stock for the braton and the receiver for the lato. I am playing onslaught 3 to 6 times a day, everyday since the launch for consoles and I still haven't gotten a single stock or receiver. I have friends that won't help me farm the parts because they are burned out from onslaught because they ran even more than I do to to complete their own set. The price for the stock and receiver is absurdly high and as much as I wish that I could say that I don't understand why it is so high. I can understand why they charge 800+ for those parts. it is ridiculously hard to get them.

I am sick and tired of onslaught and am only playing it because I want those vandal parts, when i get them I will stop playing and likely not play it for a long time unless a whim strikes me from nowhere. Either buff those parts drop rate or put them in the normal onslaught that is easier to grind. It is very tiresome and as I said I am not the only player fatigued from it and starting to hate that game mode. Even the radiant relics aren't enough of a reward for sticking through 8 rounds, especially as some players drop in earlier rotations making harder to get the efficiency to get and finish to rotation 8.

July 24 Hotfix #2: PRIME VAULT UNSEALED AVAILABLE NOW

Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime are back!

For the first time ever, the hypnotic Nyx Prime has left the Vault! Charging out beside her is Rhino Prime along with other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!

PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:

• North and South America – July 24
  • Europe – July 25
  • Asia – July 25
  • Japan – July 26

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

BRAINS AND BRAWN DUAL PRIME PACK FEATURES:

• 1200 Platinum
  • Nyx Prime
  • Rhino Prime
  • Boltor Prime
  • Hikou Prime
  • Ankyros Prime
  • Scindo Prime
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Noru Prime Syandana
  • Vala Sugatra Prime
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint
  • Prime Glyphs

b403a94ece4978b997316a4288681d30.jpg

NYX PRIME PACK FEATURES:

• 400 Platinum
  • Nyx Prime
  • Hikou Prime
  • Scindo Prime
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Vala Sugatra Prime
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

873e13865b2670238a5512eb9d90c80c.jpg

BRUTE PRIME PACK FEATURES:

• 400 Platinum
  • Rhino Prime
  • Boltor Prime
  • Ankyros Prime
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + BP
  • Noru Prime Syandana
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

796bfe1b15a1b0b715ac636480a24337.jpg

NYX PRIME ACCESSORY PACK FEATURES:

• 200 Platinum
  • Targis Prime Armor Set
  • Vala Sugatra Prime

eaa5822a77d2118fee46a3cc87223f7e.jpg

RHINO PRIME ACCESSORY PACK FEATURES:

• 200 Platinum
  • Noru Prime Syandana
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint

Visit www.warframe.com to pick up these Prime Vault Packs before the Vault closes!

All Relics can be found in the Void region while the Prime Vault is open! 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)cleefsentence said:

I cant't log in after the unvault hotfix, i'm getting this error

"Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again"

Same problem here 😨

Edit: After the fourth attempt I managed to log in, alarm returned for me 😅

I just grabbed the hotfix for this Prime Vault unlock and have found that my codex entries have been lost. The entire lot of them!

After years of collecting all these I hope it is just a linking issue or something because I was nearly apoplectic when I saw it a deleted.

Cheers

WhtKnight

hi after the unvaulted relics are now open i cant play warframe because i go a mission and it said:new update available please restart the launcher…...and i do but i didnt receiev any update so i continue playing and again after one mission i played  said again new update is available please restart the launcher. And thankfully this i cant do the event now. 😞

Just now, (PS4)DarthLivius23 said:

hi after the unvaulted relics are now open i cant play warframe because i go a mission and it said:new update available please restart the launcher…...and i do but i didnt receiev any update so i continue playing and again after one mission i played  said again new update is available please restart the launcher. And thankfully this i cant do the event now. 😞

Try manually selecting to update in the dashboard of the ps4.

Sometimes your warframe settings file can easily be corrupted. You can delete that file, it will thrn force a new setting file to be created and you will be able to log in. You can look for this file through system storage. Ive not mermorized the menus so i wont try to recite them incorrectly. If you still have trouble ill go find the exact steps.The file only contains setting info not any progress or anything important, 

Archived