Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23 (+Prime Vault & Hotfixes!)

12 minutes ago, (PS4)LordBartimus said:

I agree with the guy above me. A little transparency for the console folks for about possible (keyword there) time lines for us. When can we somewhat expect the next update for console and what are you all trying to push out with it?

It seems like most announcements occur during the console livestreams.  Danielle announced today that they hope to send a build off to cert fairly soon.  I know she said the other part of round 12 and the nidus deluxe skin would be included.

On 2018-07-31 at 1:04 PM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

It seems like most announcements occur during the console livestreams.  Danielle announced today that they hope to send a build off to cert fairly soon.  I know she said the other part of round 12 and the nidus deluxe skin would be included.

Great, at least some info. Thanks! I'm glad for Nidus skin but I'm very much into new Chroma skins (mostly Graxx). PC has Tennogen 13 now and the website said that we will get that soon. I doubt it, that's why I asked. It's not a problem, as I wrote DE does a wonderful job, but I got most of the things in the game for now.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Thanks for that! Due to work I miss a lot of the console live steeams

8 minutes ago, (PS4)elduterino said:

Absolutely ANY word whatsoever on when consoles can expect an update would be beyond greatly appreciated, PLEASE. THANKS!!!

Scrolling up is difficult, huh?

On 2018-08-06 at 8:58 AM, (PS4)iliusha911 said:

I understand you did not send a certificate for upgrading from the Deluxe Nidus and Tenogen 12? !! why did you promise last week? Is it really that hard to send a small update? or it's all because of Nintendo

You realize DE aren't the ones doing the port to switch right? So Nintendo has nothing to do with anything. Also certification doesn't mean certificate. If they sent it, it's Sony that's taking time going over it.

19 hours ago, (PS4)elduterino said:

Show us the info "scrolling up" tells us, chief. oof. 

Read

Archived