Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Sacrifice: Update 23 (+Prime Vault & Hotfixes!)

The quest is good, I am still pondering on the UI style change, I don't like that in the starchart I can't use triangle to select between public, friend only, invite or solo. I still wish for a option to revert from cursor to the old style of navigation.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)roncdav11 said:

Unable to progress past the sequence where Ballas says "Look at your son" gets hung there and will not progress

but did you look at Isaah/his son/the guy to the right for a few seconds?

It wants 2.9 GB of free space, I have 59.04 GB of free space. It keeps saying that there is not enough space. I just got into this game. Right before this update it kicked me out of a Mastery challenge, then said i needed to wait a whole another day. Please help, i was really liking it.

I am downloading the whole thing again, maybe by the time it is done the fix to the frame mods will be fixed.

So did the Radiual Howl Buff make it into our build??

Also for those Complaining about the Cursor get used to it because it's not going back to what it was before & that's ok 

Thing is it takes time getting used to it & yes it's far from perfect but as DE has said there not finished fixing it & all that 

Last update I hated the New Cursor Changes because you couldn't hit X to scroll to invite someone to a clan or to a game or squad whatever & sometimes I would accidently hit Ignore 

Good news is DE has ironed this out in this update I can still use cursor but now X works like it supposed to when wanting to invite or whatever I know longer have to worry rather I'm gonna accidently ignore someone or click something else..

Give DE time they will not stop until it's perfect & my advice take the time to get used to it I had to & everyone else has too there's no going back so only option. Is to get used to it..

It takes time & doesn't happen overnight & just like with any new game it takes some time to get used to the new menus & stuff so like I said it's not perfect 

But with this update it's a big step forward compared to where it was before this update...

I love the changes & honestly I cannot wait to see how good the new UI will be once all the final additions aka themes n more have been added & when everything has been fixed & is working properly..

Anyway sit back & enjoy this new update as Umbra is finally home! 

3 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Guys, I need to know the team setup without scrolling over each person so I can quickly leave if there's a limbo. Pls fix

Why? Limbo was fixed and is god tier now, why would you leave?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)GHOSTMAN774 said:

I cant start the Apostasy Prologue quest. I built my personal quarters but nuthn there. Did I miss sumthn or is my thing bugged?

Did you finish chains of harrow and everything? If so there should be a glowing ball in the back of the quarters that you got to investigate to trigger it.

I give it 0.5 rating, who's idea to buff the sentients who. I having trouble killing 5 mimics(Level 34) and all Warframes can't beat a level 34 i have a level 30 Rhino and can't beat a level 34 mimic. Reduce the sentient's levels by 20%

5 hours ago, (PS4)OG3R216 said:

It wants 2.9 GB of free space, I have 59.04 GB of free space. It keeps saying that there is not enough space. I just got into this game. Right before this update it kicked me out of a Mastery challenge, then said i needed to wait a whole another day. Please help, i was really liking it.

I am downloading the whole thing again, maybe by the time it is done the fix to the frame mods will be fixed.

BTW the not having enough space is a SONY problem not DE. Even though you have 60GB and only needs 3GB the game itself is 40GB so you actually need 80 GB to download the update. Sony download has been this way since beginning of ps3 days and its horrendous. Since you were kicked from the game while doing mastery challenge its considered you failed the challenge so now you have to wait 24hrs. 

As a Zephyr main, there's one change that I couldn't help but notice was made in this update, but didn't appear in the patch notes.

Before this update, Turbulence and Tornado were one-handed abilities that allowed you to move, shoot, and reload while casting them. I'm not sure when this change was made, but I very much appreciated it.

When this update launched, one of the first things I noticed was that those two abilities were changed back to their old state, where casting those two abilities stopped you in place and locked you out of other actions.

I'm not sure if making those abilities one-handed was a mistake or if changing them back was a mistake, but I'd like a mention on what happened here.

4 hours ago, (PS4)jjr546 said:

I give it 0.5 rating, who's idea to buff the sentients who. I having trouble killing 5 mimics(Level 34) and all Warframes can't beat a level 34 i have a level 30 Rhino and can't beat a level 34 mimic. Reduce the sentient's levels by 20%

Not sure what build you're using but I was wiping out mimics with ease with a braton prime and Excalibur, with the help of my operator. 

Archived