The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you rate my excalibur umbra sword build

Sergeant_Rend

Question

added spoilers because of excalibur umbra

anyways, I have been playing the frame recently and just fell in love with it, using the sword is so fun but I need to improve my build because i think it's lacking. I got condition overload so I can forma the weapon and use it (will have enough capacity to replace it with anything but life strike)

I do not have maiming strike tho.

my exalted umbra blade build right now:

(I will max north wind after formaing the blade once more)2jb87pj.jpg

16 answers to this question

You don't need Maiming Strike for Exalted Blade.

I'd recommend this build:

XrRYYOZ.jpg

Zesf1A7.jpg

Great survivabilty, tons of damage. Managed to hold on for 105 minutes in Moth survival playing solo.

Edited by Ksaero

if this is a purely exalted blade build then you can get to 100% status with high enough power strength on your frame so you're right going for non 60/60 mods although at equal 6 point ranks I'm pretty sure a 60/60 is stronger than a straight elemental.

Personally I don't use berserker or lifestrike, I use condition overload and primed fury (I think), atleast on my blast/corrosive config

2 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

unknown.png

^^ this

Why the Dual Stats mods? You can get 100% Status Chance by having 200% Power Strength on your Excal.

Also, the Exalted Blade is Crit Viable so where is your Organ Shatter and Berserker? 

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Why the Dual Stats mods? You can get 100% Status Chance by having 200% Power Strength on your Excal.

Well, to be fair, he has both. It could be argued though he/she should use another element combo to add to condition overload.

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

because forma 😄

Just now, tCartmant said:

Well, to be fair, he has both. It could be argued though he/she should use another element combo to add to condition overload.

i dont like the knockback from blast.

Edited by SilverRook

Just now, tCartmant said:

If you can reach 100% Status chance without the use of dual status mods, using them is kinda waste of space.

1 minute ago, SilverRook said:

because Lazy 😄

:V

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

If you can reach 100% Status chance without the use of dual status mods, using them is kinda waste of space.

:V

you got me - i dont use excal very much at all 🙂 

i did forget about this build too tho 

unknown.png

which is better than the first one xD but i need to forma again and i'm having too much fun rediscovering wukong after these exhalted weapons changes 🙂

thanks for all the build ideas guys! tested out a few of them, and in the end I replaced berserker with fury, kept north wind and replaced organ shatter with condition overload.

forgot to note a few things, so i will just say them here:

my build has enough power strength to get 100% status chance without 60 mods, so yeah.

I also have chromatic blade installed on fire.

thanks again for all the replies guys.

Warframe: Make sure Primed Vigor and Rage are part of this build or else you cannot sustain your attacks, regardless if they're channeled or not.

Weapon: Compressed in spoilers. DO NOT REMOVE UMBRA POLARITIES AS THEY CANNOT BE REINSTATED.

Spoiler

-Get rid of Berserker, it's a waste of space in my opinion.

-Keep Sacrificial mods due to Umbra Polarity being irreplaceable.

-Add a V polarity to add Condition Overload.

-4 dual-stat elemental mods for more proc chances.

-Life Strike at maximum for when you need a heal.