Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen Post U23 Update

(XBOX)ssppiikkeeyy

Having the same exact issue where i cant play all just stuck on the black warframe screen. Noones has responded to my ticket either its ridiculous. I must've uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times already. Shut down my one x atleast 8 times and nothing. Anyone know if the devs are atleast working on a fix at the moment?

This is what I don't understand there's Xbox players you can't even log in but they work on PC and more than anything else this is bullcrap I've been waiting all freaking time to play the sacrifice but you can't even fix this bug but you fix whatever in the bug is on PC get your head straight this is really stupid right now there's people trying to play this game and then you're over here saying screw Xbox we're going to work on PC first this is bullcrap but if you're going to stay and we're trying to fix this bug for Xbox players and but then you're working on PC stop being a damn hypocrite you have people leaving Warframe because they can't even do login some of my friends left Warframe because of this thanks a lot DE

DE are aware of the problem some players(including myself) are having. Just because PC got an update don't assume employees at DE are not working tirelessly on solving the problem on other platforms. I suggest playing something else until its fixed which it will be at some point.

I've tried everything: normal shutdown, hard reboot, factory reset, cleared caches, uninstalled and reinstalled (had to get a friend to log into my account to grab my weapons from Tennocon Baro before he left), launched the app and quit immediately, and trying it on a different account, just for conformation, Megan 👍. I guess it's just a warframe issue, so all's left to do is wait. 

Edited by (XB1)aKalibur
wrong link

3 minutes ago, (XB1)aKalibur said:

I've tried everything: normal shutdown, hard reboot, factory reset, cleared caches, uninstalled and reinstalled (had to get a friend to log into my account to grab my weapons from Tennocon Baro before he left), launched the app and quit immediately, and trying it on a different account, just for conformation, Megan 👍. I guess it's just a warframe issue, so all's left to do is wait. 

We will get there eventually. I've tried everything you just mentioned too and I missed Baro to boot. It doesn't matter to me as Baro will have something the next time I see him. Its frustrating to not be able to play Warframe but just Imagine how frustrated people at DE must be when they have been trying to fix the problem for a few days now. It probably didn't help that it was right at Tennocon 2018.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)KrAkKAKUSH said:

Im hoping they fix this problem soon i play a lot of warframe daily and need to check in with the clan and just grind before fortuna gets here love this game love DE, never had a problem with warframe up till now (besides the usual network connection error) 

Crashes back in the day were bad. Could only get Oberon from high level defenses and the game would crash before you could get the last part.

Your clan should understand if you tell them whats going on. :)

I too have no luck getting past the loading screen, just booted to xbox home since Friday's update, but it's just a frustration, not a game ending development.  I can deal with missing Ash Prime, Tenno Relay, Baro, and all the other goodies.  I'm just biding my time for a good old fashioned slaughter when the game is playable.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Hyde1352 said:

I too have no luck getting past the loading screen, just booted to xbox home since Friday's update, but it's just a frustration, not a game ending development.  I can deal with missing Ash Prime, Tenno Relay, Baro, and all the other goodies.  I'm just biding my time for a good old fashioned slaughter when the game is playable.

Welcome to the waiting room. :D

I've just been leaving comment on this and other posts while I wait. First time I've used this forum for anything other than lurking.

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Bsirk said:

I'm there with you man. Same issue. Not sure what the heck is going on.

I have officially made it into the game. I reset my internet, and changed my Xbox location to United kingdom. What this does is, it reboots your Xbox to launch the game on THAT server. Once you get in, it will auto correct you by location. If you live in the United kingdom, just use the US as your Xbox location.

I have officially made it into the game. I reset my internet, and changed my Xbox location to United kingdom. What this does is, it reboots your Xbox to launch the game on THAT server. Once you get in, it will auto correct you by location. If you live in the United kingdom, just use the US as your Xbox location

49 minutes ago, (XB1)Bsirk said:

Glad it worked for you man, it did not work for me when I tried that fix. It's still unable to connect. 😕

Have you submitted a ticket to Zendesk yet? I'm sure itll take some time considering not long ago sacrifice dropped and they do usually take a bit longer bc unfortunately with a new update, comes new bugs. I've never doubted their support though. Hang in there man

On 2018-07-06 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Megan said:

We are avidly trying to find a resolution here. Please hang tight!!

We understand you're obviously trying to find a solution here but this is bull with you guys was always successful I've been waiting all Thursday since this came out and you guys screw most of us Xbox players over I see that you just gave up hot pics to PC but you can't even give a hotfix over to Xbox so you honestly think PC is more important than Xbox this isn't fair. So many people want to play Warframe but you guys think PC is more important than Xbox this is ridiculous PC gets all these fixes to make them get such a great experience and we can't even get experience without running into a bug this is I don't understand how you guys can even fix this kind of bug Less Than 3 days I can't even believe how long this took you for you guys to notice this is ridiculous and I'll send that lots of times so many Xbox players want to play the sacrifice Quest. 

18 minutes ago, (XB1)FinancedTomb433 said:

We understand you're obviously trying to find a solution here but this is bull with you guys was always successful I've been waiting all Thursday since this came out and you guys screw most of us Xbox players over I see that you just gave up hot pics to PC but you can't even give a hotfix over to Xbox so you honestly think PC is more important than Xbox this isn't fair. So many people want to play Warframe but you guys think PC is more important than Xbox this is ridiculous PC gets all these fixes to make them get such a great experience and we can't even get experience without running into a bug this is I don't understand how you guys can even fix this kind of bug Less Than 3 days I can't even believe how long this took you for you guys to notice this is ridiculous and I'll send that lots of times so many Xbox players want to play the sacrifice Quest. 

Hey man, don't complain. We're just telling our issues. Don't remind DE something they already know. It's understandable that Tennocon came around, and it was probably busy and exhausting for the staff. There's nothing we can do but wait. I'm uninstalling and reinstalling again just to be sure.

5 hours ago, (XB1)FinancedTomb433 said:

No need for this.

My Xbox Tenno,

Apologies for the response delay on this issue. We have been on the butt of this problem everyday and are still trying to reproduce it successfully to find a fix. 

As we continue to investigate this head-scratching issue, a suggested potential fix is to completely reinstall Warframe on your Xbox. The best steps are:

1. Delete your Saved Data from Warframe
  2. Uninstall Warframe
  3. Hard restart your Xbox (hold down the power button until it shuts off)
  4. Reinstall Warframe
  5. Launch Warframe from the ‘My games and apps’ App

We understand this is a long process of reinstalling Warframe, but it has a high chance of fixing what we believe to be bad data potentially causing login/freezing/crashing issues.

If the reinstall works, please let us know here!

Thank you for your patience with us.