Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen Post U23 Update

(XBOX)ssppiikkeeyy

i'm stuck at the loading screen with the little white bar at the bottom where u can see umbra.

i restarted my xbox multiple times, my internet multiple times and my game as well.

never had problems so far and my mates have none as well.

they can play the game but i can't.

anyone have suggestions on how to solve this or anyone having the same problem?

I done the update last nite and it would not load the game so tryed restarting the game still did not work so I had to download the whole game again only to wake up this morning and still can't get on the game tho this time I do get all the way to press A to accept the New EULA then just sits at the same screen

Way to rush S#&$

Who ever was running this project should be DEmoted lol. I'm reinstalling hoping it works, I see some people on my friends list playing so I don't know what went wrong when we updated the game. Hopefully they fix it today. 

Not sure if this helps at all but my game crashed mid quest and gave me the same stuck on loading screen problem. I attempted a hard reset with no success. I had to physically unplug my xbox from the wall and let it sit for 5 min or so to finally get the game to boot back up. I was able to finish the quest after this with little other issues. 

Hopefully this helps someone. God speed to the DE team to get this issue fixed. 

Everything is working after I reinstalled about an hour ago and haven't seen another infinite loading screen.