Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen Post U23 Update

(XBOX)ssppiikkeeyy

hace 2 horas, (XB1)KinkedBubbles69 dijo:

happens to me.... i start the game and stuck on 0% "checking for updates" forever, i tried to re-install and hard reset and nothing.... hope DE sees it 

I have problems like this and i have almost 3 weeks with this problem, i was hoping to this update to fix the loading screen but nope..

DE, i really want to play wf 😞

Damn this sucks guys. I reinstalled because I got tired of waiting on DE and plus they're probably getting ready for tennocon so who knows how long it'll be before you guys get a fix, hopefully sooner than later. 

*Update* Found our this is a port issue

So last time I posted, I made a fix with the method described above. 

Low and behold, I received the same error again. I decided to look into it further and found that my Xbox port was the culprit. It would randomly change from port 3074 to port 53 thousand something.

so I played around in the Xbox network menus, manually changing my port to some high number then switching it back to automatic. Once I switch it to automatic, it would briefly go to port 3074, then immediately change.

Ended up setting up a static IP in my router for the Xbox, and port forwarded the ports that are required. After all of that,  now my port stays at 3074 and I’ve logged in 10 times consecutively now.

It seems to be an issue with the router ports and Xbox itself, but once you set up a static ip and forward the ports, it should be resolved.

I didn’t have any issues with any other games prior to the fix, just warframe. I hope this helps again.

TLDR - set up a static ip and port forward. Your Xbox May be changing to a port you can’t use for warframe without you knowing. Mine was.

I have found a fix that worked for me but this may not work for everyone so this is what you have to do.

step 1

You need to download your profile on to a friends or other persons Xbox that works and play the game then exit out of it.

step 2 

You need to then bring that persons hard drive to your place and plug it into your Xbox but make sure you have uninstalled warframe from your Xbox first.

step 3

Play the game through their hard drive and start up a mission and complete it.

step 4 

Once the mission is complete close the game then go to my games and apps and copy it over to your hard drive.

Final step 

Once it has finished copying unplug the other persons hard drive then start up warframe from yours and once it's checked for updates press A to accept then have fun. 😌

Hope this helps you out with getting your game to work.....good luck.😇

On 2018-06-08 at 2:23 PM, (XB1)StU3BUTTER33 said:

I've had the same problem for 4 days straight since the update. i've tryed exvery thing and nothing. i get stuck on the second loading screen and it it just keeps spinning. im getting really upset and the game is just taking up space on my xbox at this point. Really hope there is a fix soon.

Mine doesn't even spin lol