Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen Post U23 Update

(XBOX)ssppiikkeeyy

1 hour ago, (XB1)RAFTATSIC2001 said:

Can't play, I stay stuck on the "checking for updates" I've tried hard reseting it and deleting it but nothing has worked

I know that's still where I've been for days man. Hopefully since tennocon is over we'll be able to get some help. At least a little information would be nice, u know? I hope there actually looking into the problem.

Edited by (XB1)SylentStryke360

For a week or two now I haven't been able to log into warframe's servers. I can log in and play on multiple other games such as destiny, overwatch, and for honor. The only on of my games that won't let me login is warframe. 

Once I make it past the screen where it checks for updates, I get to another screen where it lets me press A to play. I press A and it says that the network isn't responding for about 2 minutes until a message pops up saying "login failed. Couldn't connect to server". This has been happening to me for a week or two now and I'm not able to play warframe at all. 

So I happened to be one of the many people who suffered the loading bugs for the Sacrifice quest. (such as the 1st mission). I got tired of waiting and decided to reinstall Warframe to try and see if it would fix. To my surprise it's taking a long time to connect. No results after 20 minutes of waiting. This has never happened to the launcher before.

On 2018-06-18 at 5:01 AM, (XB1)TwitchingFool0 said:

I just hope it gets here before Tennocon as I don't want to be spoiled by any reveals that happen. Most we can do is hope.

On 2018-07-06 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Megan said:

We are avidly trying to find a resolution here. Please hang tight!!

Please do this quickly ive been wanting to playsacrifics all day and all we get as a reward is a infinite checking for update I understand you guys got very hyped and successfully got this update to console but to be honest this is ridiculous since the sacrifice came out installed it and all it says checking for updates I've done everything restarted my console you know that stuff hard reset it shut down I mean and all I get as a reward for it from you guys is a bunch of build knows Prime access in what's new in an infant checking for update loading screen if this isn't fixed by this week I'm not going to be very happy this is such a little bug within the game lots of people can't even play Warframe without either a loading screen or sacrifice glitches please fix this by the end of this week or sometime this week I don't want to be waiting like 4 weeks to play the sacrifice not trying to sound like an 8 year old girl Brat but you have to at least have this update either by Monday Tuesday or Wednesday if you don't get it by then I'm going to be very upset

Edited by (XB1)FinancedTomb433
Misspelled

1 hour ago, (XB1)FinancedTomb433 said:

Please do this quickly ive been wanting to playsacrifics all day and all we get as a reward is a infinite checking for update I understand you guys got very hyped and successfully got this update to console but to be honest this is ridiculous since the sacrifice came out installed it and all it says checking for updates I've done everything restarted my console you know that stuff hard reset it shut down I mean and all I get as a reward for it from you guys is a bunch of build knows Prime access in what's new in an infant checking for update loading screen if this isn't fixed by this week I'm not going to be very happy this is such a little bug within the game lots of people can't even play Warframe without either a loading screen or sacrifice glitches please fix this by the end of this week or sometime this week I don't want to be waiting like 4 weeks to play the sacrifice not trying to sound like an 8 year old girl Brat but you have to at least have this update either by Monday Tuesday or Wednesday if you don't get it by then I'm going to be very upset

I'm not happy either but they did just get through with tennocon so maybe now it'll be a little easier u know? There was a lot going on I guess. Maybe now though...

Edited by (XB1)SylentStryke360

I've been having this problem for a few weeks now and still haven't been able to play it. I love the game and have nothing but praise for it but this is getting to be really aggravating. I haven't been able to play the game for weeks now because I keep getting "login failed, could not connect to server". I tried everything, including uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Not even that helped. I don't know what to do pls help!

Edit: I'm able to play every other online game I own just fine and with no problem, it's literally just Warframe.

Edited by (XB1)Dr Do it 2 em

Ok at first I thought it was my account so I deleted my saved data hard reseted my Xbox even uninstalled my game and reinstalled so I logged said server down tryin again later so can someone please tell me what’s going on and it keeps saying network problem but yet all of my other games I play online run smoothly or I have best connection.