Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen Post U23 Update

(XBOX)ssppiikkeeyy

I think they fixed it. I'm on now I moved my game from the console to my external hard drive an it booted up fine try moving it back an forth a time or two maybe that helped... But it may just be they finally fixed the problem

Update... Nope not fixed. Can't play can walk around ship but can't do more then that

Edited by (XB1)Holy Divers tri

On 25/12/2017 at 12:54 AM, (Xbox One)Holy Divers tri said:

I'm having the same problem DE mind doing something about this

alot of us ( pc users too ) got same problem ( atm there a dangerous solution to can log in activating one service wich is dangerours keep on  ( bcs backdoor and so ) but they really need fix it serious

Im having same problem last 2 days. I reset router and modem, deleted files & space, hard reset xbox, even tried loggin in with other account. All day i get the (login failed please check info) msg for a few hrs. then randomly i get in. Play 1 or 2 missions. then go to star chart and get the (warframe needs an update go to game hub) msg. then the whole cycle repeats. i see soooo many threads of this spaning yrs, but never any fixes or causes.

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)Easy the Goon said:

The only kind of fix I've found is to go to manage game. Then delete the saved sync settings from the cloud and every where. Then sign out. In a second profile load up the game then hit "y" to switch profiles back to your original. It's worked for me and a friend. Pretty lame.

i did this too. Only worked for a few missions tho. then get the warframe needs update msg & it all stars over

On 11/13/2017 at 2:30 PM, (Xbox One)NOAHRYPDAHL12 said:

ive had the same issue for 2 days as well

On 11/14/2017 at 11:29 PM, (Xbox One)Illyrian XGN said:

I have a friend having this issue, can someone look into this and see if there's some way to fix it?

On 11/17/2017 at 2:13 PM, (Xbox One)TAKT tigga said:

Same here can’t play, even after uninstalled and reinstall still black screen on Warframe logo, I’ve cleared the reserved data also hard reset console and still nothing -.- is their any update for this? 

Please help same bs, ps4

• 4 weeks later...

I most of the time get stuck on the black loading screen with the grey and blue warframe logo (XBox One X - Latest Patch).

I've found two ways to temporarily fix the issue :

- Shut off the XBox one without releasing the power button until its totally off.

- While stuck on the black screen, launch Twitch, wait for it to diplay fully, then close Twitch, switch back to Warframe, and BOOM immediate load =)

Cared to share.

Have a nice day Tennos !

I can't log in at all. Says unable to connect. All yesterday. Managed one game this Morning, got kicked and now getting same again. After doing tons of research I think it's something to do with using the promo codes. Been playing for 2 weeks without getting disconnected once. Used all the codes yesterday and got kicked an hour later. Tried logging in from my mobile hotspot and it works just fine but not from my Wi-Fi... what the hell is going on? Is my Wi-Fi somehow banned? 

Edited by (XB1)English Rose VI

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2017 at 3:27 PM, (XB1)Easy the Goon said:

The only kind of fix I've found is to go to manage game. Then delete the saved sync settings from the cloud and every where. Then sign out. In a second profile load up the game then hit "y" to switch profiles back to your original. It's worked for me and a friend. Pretty lame.

Problem still exists, but I’m going to try this and see if it works.

cant get past the black screen after the most recent update, was fine until March 20th

(XB1)DragonTribes - While stuck on the black screen, launch Twitch, wait for it to diplay fully, then close Twitch, switch back to Warframe, and BOOM immediate load =)

thank you this worked for me

Edited by (XB1)josh11770