Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen Post U23 Update

(XBOX)ssppiikkeeyy

I've had the same problem for 4 days straight since the update. i've tryed exvery thing and nothing. i get stuck on the second loading screen and it it just keeps spinning. im getting really upset and the game is just taking up space on my xbox at this point. Really hope there is a fix soon.

It's probably going to take a longtime for it to be fixed since they seem to be focusing on making more content for the majority of people that can play and the ones that are 'unable' because of this recent update to play are just left behind to bite the dust. :(

Atleast that's how I see it. 

Just reinstalled Warframe a couple days ago as it was calling me back after 9 month break. Only to be stuck at the checking for updates screen. A bit worrying this thread has been up for nearly a week and the issue is still not fixed. Its like they don't want more players/investors.

Its now day 7

I tried logging in again and the music played as normal then it cut out half way through and once again the dot just kept spinning. I also bought the tennocon pack, if this does not get fixed I and many others will miss out on the exclusive relay that has Baros entire inventory open so it will be a waste of money. 👿

Seriously DE are you trying to give Bethesda a run for their money in the broken games category or what? 

It's now day 9 

Once again I tried logging in but the music cut out and the dot was spinning for hours. It is most likely tied to accounts because I logged in on my alt account again and it was fine no problems.

It's all very well and good they have added back the option to revert back to the old Ui system for consoles thank you very much. 😊👍

but the question remains, what about the people who cannot log in at all. 😤🔥