Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Stuck On Login Screen Post U23 Update

(XBOX)ssppiikkeeyy

It is now day 10

DE this is getting unbelievably ridiculous you need to address this problem for those who cannot get past the second log in screen or past even the updates screen instead of focussing on brand new content for those who can play and dismissing those who are unable.

Though seriously what in the hell are you doing over there, fix your mess and stop saying its on our end when clearly it was 'your' update that broke the game for our main accounts. 😒

I was able to get warframe working at my cousins house which was great but now that warframe has finished reinstalling on my console I am stuck at checking for updates but I shall let it check.

That does not excuse the fact a lot of people still cannot access the game DE. As I said before it was 'your' update that broke the game for our main accounts and clearly they have tried everything and it's still not fixed.

You should not have to drive halfway across the state just to play the game on friends or other family's console when they already have one in their home because I know several people who are doing this because they have this very problem but have such dedication towards playing your game they go out of their way to support you,

Can you say the same ?

Give this a shot... it’s worked for me twice over the past few months.

Go to settings->system->console info

From there, select “reset console”. It will give you two options. Choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”.

Let it reboot, and fill in your info. Should allow you to log into Xbox live and warframe from there. It may require you to do it a twice or so, and I literally just did it 5 minutes ago (twice this time) after not being able to get it after 18459284837 tried.

Hope this helps. Let me know if it does.

There have been a few post on reddit about this already but when i updated warframe it downloaded then said it couldn’t properly download from our servers and that i had to restart warframe i did but now its stuck on the checking for updates screen for a half hour now

Edited by [DE]Megan
edited title

I’m stuck on the  loading screen before you log in on Xbox I’ve tried restarting the game seven times I’m restarting my Xbox five times and I restarted my Internet once but each time it’s just a blank loading screen with a default Excalibur And all I hear in the background is my ship 

I just downloaded warframe, played awhile, everything was fine,  and then got notified about the update... I updated the game, which was 3gb... As I launch the game, it loads 100%, but as it goes to the warframe logo is goes blank and I'm kicked out and go back to the  home screen... What do I do?