Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

My steam frozen when the main part started i guess, I haven't refreshed the page worrying that it would mess up with the ash prime thing, resetting the timer etc. by the time I did refresh and started to watch it was about 6:45. Was watching stream for hours and I am afraid that this incident would cause me to lose Ash Prime.

Just now, Crestfelt said:

Well, I started to stream mine from the Twitch App from 5:40 to 7:00. And I still haven't gotten my Ash Prime.
Probably taking a lot of time to send out the Ash Prime to the right people.

Most likely i haven't gotten mine yet either and i started around the same time as you, 5:00 to 7PM ET. which is after the new quest was revealed and after that they stopped and went to a new broadcast and i got off after that cause i work in the AM anyway lol. But yea i'll have to check my inbox again later on possibly when the servers aren't too borked.

Watched the entire TennoLive (had been watching the twitch.tv/warframe stream before it started),  did not receive Ash Prime.  
Account is linked, I have received Trinity Prime and previous twitch drop rewards. (Linked for 7 months.)
Restarted game, still have not received yet.  

Edited by Distillia

Well with so many people logging in to check for ash prime i am not surprised the servers are having problems.

I am also waiting to see how long it takes for me to get the drop, watched the whole thing and 30min after the stream and nothing yet. I will contact support after 24 hours if i do not receive it.

Just now, Stulthy933 said:

Most likely i haven't gotten mine yet either and i started around the same time as you, 5:00 to 7PM ET. which is after the new quest was revealed and after that they stopped and went to a new broadcast and i got off after that cause i work in the AM anyway lol. But yea i'll have to check my inbox again later on possibly when the servers aren't too borked.

Well, I remembered watching the Harrow winning the Cosplay Contest, and Perrin Sequence winning the Syndicates and then the big reveals on Deluxe Skins and then bigger reveals came through.

Just now, Crestfelt said:

Well, I remembered watching the Harrow winning the Cosplay Contest, and Perrin Sequence winning the Syndicates and then the big reveals on Deluxe Skins and then bigger reveals came through.

Same here, i loved that harrow cosplay that was really well done i'm in a group right now and was ever since it started. So i mean right now someone stated on their twitter that over 500,000 people tried to log in at once that was read in region chat so i'm not sure but that seems like the case. But yeah in due time it'll come i hope.

Have any of you played any other online video game ever? Calm down.. if it takes too long for your Ash prime to arrive just message support directly, as of now it WILL take a while for everyone to get their stuff.

why is it everytime they do a event its super buggy i sat in a stream for a hour no ash prime then the servers took a dump for me to check logging on to see if i had gotten it so i sat at the reconnecting launcher for 10 min 

So I went to Twitch just to get Ash Prime and my plan was to leave the stream open while I get ready for bed. I don't know how you guys and gals did it, but I couldn't leave my chair and was disappointed that was only an hour. Thank you for not being boring and actually letting your love and passion for the game show. Will definitely keep watching more stuff, even if there isn't a prize attached.

Just now, Stulthy933 said:

Same here, i loved that harrow cosplay that was really well done i'm in a group right now and was ever since it started. So i mean right now someone stated on their twitter that over 500,000 people tried to log in at once that was read in region chat so i'm not sure but that seems like the case. But yeah in due time it'll come i hope.

Well, that's when you know that the fanbase is strong. They can crash servers if they log in all at once.

As far as I was told (and I might be wrong), they are sending the reward out in waves.

Combined with over half a million players logging in pretty much simultaniously and you can imagine what madness that is. It'll take a bit of time.

Have faith.