Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

So at least the last 80 pages are just people saying they didn't get Ash...  You guys don't suppose DE is aware of the issue, especially considering there is a mention of it in the first post, and your posts are nothing but completely pointless spam at this point.  It's a Sunday, some of them were working for most of Saturday in Tennocon, and the team has likely been in crunch mode for the last few weeks to make sure everything is ready and working for the demo at Tennocon, so give them at least some time to sort things out.

Then again, yesterday twitch was full of people going !freeprime, or !ashprime, or whatever else someone mentioned and the sheeple followed with, so guess the same "geniuses" are now spamming the forums. -_-

Watched the whole Live stream. Amazed at what is to come. Want to use my new Ash Prime to do many things. Can't log in for almost an hour afterwards. Get on no Ash Prime. Play another game. Go to bed for work. Read here people still don't have him. Hope that changes by the time I get home. D.E. I know you got alot on your plate. So I will wait for a bit if necessary.

Edited by (PS4)markdhrt
Mispelled word

1 minute ago, sacredaardvark said:

So at least the last 80 pages are just people saying they didn't get Ash...  You guys don't suppose DE is aware of the issue, especially considering there is a mention of it in the first post, and your posts are nothing but completely pointless spam at this point.  It's a Sunday, some of them were working for most of Saturday in Tennocon, and the team has likely been in crunch mode for the last few weeks to make sure everything is ready and working for the demo at Tennocon, so give them at least some time to sort things out.

Then again, yesterday twitch was full of people going !freeprime, or !ashprime, or whatever else someone mentioned and the sheeple followed with, so guess the same "geniuses" are now spamming the forums. -_-

I think it's more of people saying they didn't get their ash as a note, so the forum became more of a list of those who haven't gotten the drop yet. Though, yeah they don't need to, but it's not spamming a forum if people aren't set to be notified every time someone replies.

• Like 2

vor 8 Minuten schrieb DRiVer888:

I didn't know ash was this popular. I don't have his prime yet, either, but let's all take a deep breath. They're doing their best. They've always been on top of things, remember?

Well maybe because its vaulted and costs over 140 plat to trade.

I think all the newer people, that have registered their Warframe accounts with twitch accounts are having the problems. This is just my observation of the posters here, seems like newer accounts.

For myself, I have had my account connected for a while, and got Ash prime the same night.

I have my warframe account linked to twitch, thanks to that I got the twitch syandana and by having twitch prime I got trinity prime. I could see the whole event and spent hours and hours and still do not receive my ash prime. What's up????

tengo mi cuenta de warframe vinculada a twitch, gracias a eso conseguí la syandana de twitch y por tener twitch prime conseguí a trinity prime. pude ver todo el evento y pasaron horas y horas y aun no recibo mi ash prime. que pasa????