Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Just now, omegaleo12 said:

alraight who else thinks that we are not going to get anything even after this problem is fixed

They've always given people the things they've promised if the twitch drops breaks, they fixed the ones from the sacrifice drops and possibly whatever else was in a similar situation.

1 minute ago, CapnHydraShark said:

They've always given people the things they've promised if the twitch drops breaks, they fixed the ones from the sacrifice drops and possibly whatever else was in a similar situation.

sorry but i dont think it will happen if they wanted this fix they would of fixed it by now

2 hours ago, Misfit03 said:

Well 400k people spamming !CLEM CLEM killed the poor bot.

@DE please make sure you drop Ash Prime, not Celm Prime, when you eventually fix the bug 🙂 

I'll gladly take a Clem Prime instead of Ash Prime. 😛

Seriously, though, same problem for me. Watched for about 48 minutes (6:00-6:48pm), no Ash Prime.

Just now, Wataterp said:

DE should do a better job at doing this twitch drops. Seriously with all that success in their game, they aren't even making an announcement about this twitch drop failure.

they what to keep it a seacret to new players

Even the discord server blew up during/after the stream. I don't know exactly how long Ash Prime has been vaulted, but clearly there are a lot of players who don't have him because they weren't around for the earlier stages of this game. It also goes without saying that people in general turn out in droves for free stuff, and this is also a game that appeals heavily to hoarder/Pokemon player types. I don't plan on doing anything with mine beyond MR farming before I go back to Inaros but I still wanted it because I want all the frames.