Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, omegaleo12 said:

sorry but i dont think it will happen if they wanted this fix they would of fixed it by now

Nah, it's Sunday, they usually don't work them; not to mention all the work that went to Tennocon and making that demo of Fortuna work and not crash had to have been a lot of work. I'm not even mad I didn't get one, yeah it sucks, but it can still be gotten from players selling the set/parts; you'll just need to make the platinum for it.

They will fix when they are able to, just sit back, play some warframe (or any game you enjoy) and wait! 😄

No ash prime yet😭

To be fair though we pooped on their servers 😂

pooped on the twitch stream account 

and now their forums. 

...do imagine though all the claims and open tickets they probably have right now. 🧐 as some who works in an IT environment... right now I would not envy their crew that works issues. 

1 minute ago, Wataterp said:

I want every social media to be flooded about this problem so DE will finally notice us.

They are alredy working om it but rememver most are still at tennocon and its an issue on every platform. The servers got rekt when over 500k people tried to log in at once. After that fixed. Some people got ash some didn't.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ACHtheUlitimate said:

They are alredy working om it but rememver most are still at tennocon and its an issue on every platform. The servers got rekt when over 500k people tried to log in at once. After that fixed. Some people got ash some didn't.

So will we get our Ash Prime tommorow?

13 hours ago, (XB1)Snow Valkyrie Z said:

I already had Ash Prime... but didn't get the Stream Drop either... free warframe slots are always welcome and I was thinking of testing out a different build too...

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

-- Snow

Same, especially with the Umbra mods having to re-polarize to test new builds is kind of a pain. Hopefully the issue will be fixed soon.