[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

I haven't gotten ash prime I watched the whole stream

but I will wait until 2 weeks have passed then ill send a ticket into DE

Edited by fiercefighter21

Good afternoon gentlemen of Digital, I wanted to contact you because I did not receive the ash prime that I had to receive to see the stream. I commented that I started watching 10 minutes before the stream, when the Transmission started I was present and when I finished too , also I had my twitch account linked to Warframe and I still do not receive the WARFRAME Ash Prime. I'm waiting for your answer soon.

3 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

You watched the Tennolive, Max most likely was at the sound panel, which is a whole different thing.

They will upload the recordings from different panels later as they did after previous Tennocons, then you'll be able to see it.

I think he was at the sound panel, Rebecca said he was there I did not see him on the main floors like the rest of the staff.

16 hours ago, Ledgerdomain said:

I have watched the entire live but I didn't get Ash prime. I hope that problem will be fixed soon

CLEM CLEMM!!!!!!

+1 (  Im just going to throw my comment in that i watched the entire thing and i have yet to recieve. Not freaking out just making sure in case the devs are checking these chats)

Edited by voicequake
  • Upvote 2

You probably did what i did. i forgot about the time slot you had to watch. it wasnt just anytime. lot of people did this, our own fault. 

Im just going to throw my comment in that i watched the entire thing and i have yet to recieve. Not freaking out just making sure in case the devs are checking these chats

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, (XB1)ExcaliburSapph said:

I watched the stream on two platforms, pc and my phone. Hope that doesn't mess anything up with the drop for me. 

Same here, and one of my friends just started playing yesterday e got his ash before me, sad but waiting