Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

OP:

Good afternoon gentlemen of Digital, I wanted to contact you because I did not receive the ash prime that I had to receive to see the stream. I commented that I started watching 10 minutes before the stream, when the Transmission started I was present and when I finished too , also I had my twitch account linked to Warframe and I still do not receive the WARFRAME Ash Prime. I'm waiting for your answer soon.

Reply:

I was not at the event, I did see it on twitch. Also, I had my account linked, I also saw the entire broadcast and I did not receive ash prime.

Second reply:

I was not at the event, I saw it on twitch. In addition, I had my account linked, I also saw the whole transmission and did not receive the first prize.

EDIT: Oh this got merged with a thread. Above is what  __-aRrOw-__ said but it was typed in notepad so it went off of the screen.

Edited by hellodownthere

Im from Germany and watched the whole hour live TennoCon last night. My friend got his prime Ash already an hour after the live Stream, but i didn't got anything yet.

Maybe this have something to do with this? --> when I try to delete all of my read messages in my Mailbox, there are gone till I logout and login again. Then they're back. I leave this here, just in case it matters somehow 

Edited by Zaphrinn
  • Like 1

hace 2 minutos, Zaphrinn dijo:

Im from DE and watched the whole hour live TennoCon last night. My friend got his prime Ash already an hour after the live Stream, but i didn't got anything yet.

Maybe this have something to do with this? --> when I try to delete all of my read messages in my Mailbox, there are gone till I logout and login again. Then they're back. I leave this here, just in case it matters somehow 

THE SAME HAPPENS TO ME!!! I thought I was the only one with that error that means something is happening in the servers, you have to be patient to see how this ends

We where 4 ppl in teamspeak simultanly watching the stream and talking about it, here the strange thing, 2 of us got ash prime and 2 dont, the 2 who got ash prime are veterans, that play the game since begining of the open beta, the 2 who didnt got it are rthe ppl who play for 21-23 days now, we both linked our twitch account with our warframe account, we got trin prime to even proof it xD

I don't mind waiting, I've still got a few weapons and rhino to rank up yet in the meantime.

Really glad I caught the stream though, absolutely blew me away. There are so many full priced games that don't give the players as much as this.  

Watched the hour of TennoLive 2018, with related accounts and subscriptions, but never got my Ash Prime, I hope the problem will soon be solved, and I can enjoy the game on this warframe.