Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I'm not sure if I'll qualify for Ash as, even though I watched over 75% of the stream because I showed up a little late, my internet completely died halfway through and I needed to reset it. Unfortunately, it says that you need to watch for 30 consecutive minutes, and I'm pretty sure that interruption ruined that. 😞

vor 1 Minute schrieb RayvenQrow:

We where 4 ppl in teamspeak simultanly watching the stream and talking about it, here the strange thing, 2 of us got ash prime and 2 dont, the 2 who got ash prime are veterans, that play the game since begining of the open beta, the 2 who didnt got it are rthe ppl who play for 21-23 days now, we both linked our twitch account with our warframe account, we got trin prime to even proof it xD

i have to say, my friend and I playing the game for a about a month or so an he got his ash, but i didn't. In background i was still online in the game, while I was watching. He had logged out before starting the twitch stream. After that, I wanted to go back to the game, but there were error messages and i had to log out, but then the servers were completly down for an hour. I don't know, I hope we just have to wait a little longer

5 minutes ago, RayvenQrow said:

We where 4 ppl in teamspeak simultanly watching the stream and talking about it, here the strange thing, 2 of us got ash prime and 2 dont, the 2 who got ash prime are veterans, that play the game since begining of the open beta, the 2 who didnt got it are rthe ppl who play for 21-23 days now, we both linked our twitch account with our warframe account, we got trin prime to even proof it xD

well for this i think it's related to my problem too, there is 4 of us and yeah well i;m still new and just play for one month while 3 of them already a veteran and get their Ash Prime while i;m not.