[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

Just curious but I attended Tennocon yesterday and DE mentioned about us all getting Ash Prime while we were there. I'm just a little curious how they intend to roll that out to us.

• Woah 1

hace 2 minutos, Zaphrinn dijo:

Im from DE and watched the whole hour live TennoCon last night. My friend got his prime Ash already an hour after the live Stream, but i didn't got anything yet.

Maybe this have something to do with this? --> when I try to delete all of my read messages in my Mailbox, there are gone till I logout and login again. Then they're back. I leave this here, just in case it matters somehow 

THE SAME HAPPENS TO ME!!! I thought I was the only one with that error that means something is happening in the servers, you have to be patient to see how this ends

• Applause 1

We where 4 ppl in teamspeak simultanly watching the stream and talking about it, here the strange thing, 2 of us got ash prime and 2 dont, the 2 who got ash prime are veterans, that play the game since begining of the open beta, the 2 who didnt got it are rthe ppl who play for 21-23 days now, we both linked our twitch account with our warframe account, we got trin prime to even proof it xD

I don't mind waiting, I've still got a few weapons and rhino to rank up yet in the meantime.

Really glad I caught the stream though, absolutely blew me away. There are so many full priced games that don't give the players as much as this.  

Watched the hour of TennoLive 2018, with related accounts and subscriptions, but never got my Ash Prime, I hope the problem will soon be solved, and I can enjoy the game on this warframe.

still haven't received mine, wacthed for about an hour, but clearly many people are having the same issue so I'm sure they'll fix it.

Was watching even before the event + the entire hour and didn't get it either. Let's hope we get it on monday since I would rather not bother the support.

I'm not sure if I'll qualify for Ash as, even though I watched over 75% of the stream because I showed up a little late, my internet completely died halfway through and I needed to reset it. Unfortunately, it says that you need to watch for 30 consecutive minutes, and I'm pretty sure that interruption ruined that. 😞

Same!  Watched the entire thing too... They REALLY NEED to stop doing this whole 'Twitch Drop' thing... It hasn't ever worked correctly, not once!

vor 1 Minute schrieb RayvenQrow:

We where 4 ppl in teamspeak simultanly watching the stream and talking about it, here the strange thing, 2 of us got ash prime and 2 dont, the 2 who got ash prime are veterans, that play the game since begining of the open beta, the 2 who didnt got it are rthe ppl who play for 21-23 days now, we both linked our twitch account with our warframe account, we got trin prime to even proof it xD

i have to say, my friend and I playing the game for a about a month or so an he got his ash, but i didn't. In background i was still online in the game, while I was watching. He had logged out before starting the twitch stream. After that, I wanted to go back to the game, but there were error messages and i had to log out, but then the servers were completly down for an hour. I don't know, I hope we just have to wait a little longer

2 минуты назад, Iyrandrar сказал:

Also didn't receive my Ash Prime. I just hope the problem will be solved soon.

*Soon* - Favorite word of developers

When am I going to receive ash prime? I was present throughout the broadcast and I have my Warframe account linked to Twitch.

5 minutes ago, RayvenQrow said:

well for this i think it's related to my problem too, there is 4 of us and yeah well i;m still new and just play for one month while 3 of them already a veteran and get their Ash Prime while i;m not.

Man, I hope when I get home from work my Ash Prime is there. Watched the full stream, I am so hyped to be on board the Warframe train