Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, Zaphrinn said:

Im from DE and watched the whole hour live TennoCon last night. My friend got his prime Ash already an hour after the live Stream, but i didn't got anything yet.

Maybe this have something to do with this? --> when I try to delete all of my read messages in my Mailbox, there are gone till I logout and login again. Then they're back. I leave this here, just in case it matters somehow 

same here

1 hour ago, Zuci said:

They are still working at it. 

2 minutes ago, Batfan3 said:

So do we have any info on the Ash drop because a couple of my friends have got him but none for me.

This is the latest 'info' I know of it. 

I was there had everything set up , was helping people setup to get the frame , got up early and all that jazz 

there was a red post in game saying they would fix it but its like 16 hours later now. 

tbh i think the issue is the bot or whatever broke so some % got it the other % did not. clearly they cant record like the name of every person watching on twitch 

there was a thread at the time i replied to but it got locked, im sure they care but i guess they have no record and can't just hand out free ash frames to 300k people lol 

shrug what can you do? i actually had him already building but sure i want a free warframe slot 

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

have watched the live stream more than 70 mins from 6:20 e.t., but get nothing on my ps4 ingame acount, although it has been link to twitch acount.

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

I also did not receive My ash prime for watching the stream. Yes my Warframe acc is linked to My twitch 

Edited by (PS4)XxCool_aids_69xX
Misspelling

Im gonna leave this here because I know i wont get the Ash Prime, my luck is just S#&$ i know it. My friends got it and I feel left out, they are playing together and the fun of playing with them is gone. Rip im sad now gg