Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Hoping for some advice on the ash prime topic. Do we submit a trouble call so that we have something in the system for them to be able to have a checklist for or did twitch log all of the people who were watching and just wait patiently. Posting this now because I am sadly getting twitchy with whether or not I might fall between the cracks. My account is linked to twitch and I watched the whole hour of the tennocon stream with the devs.

Just now, PaleGhost said:

Watched the show - no drop

Just now, RedIsntHere said:

Same watched the whole stream and didn't get it.

Just now, (PS4)ogamitaicho77 said:

I watched the whole stream and no Ash Prime for me too (on PS4 and account linked to Twitch long time ago)... 

DE is still trying to fix the issue that cased this if. If you would read what other people saying then you wouldn't be complaining right now

Just now, DraconicMyx said:

Watched the stream from when frozenballs was just starting till 20 mins after the stream ended and no ash drop should i put ina  aticket

They've stated that they are working on it. Just wait till they've made a formal announcement on the final outcome.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)SoulTakerSparta said:

Still no ash prime n the video was about 17 or 18 hours ago n it’s still not fixed 😞

2 minutes ago, (XB1)darkkingraylee said:

still keeping up with the forums and they said over twitter that they hope at least by Monday they will have it sorted i personally don't mind waiting they can take there time to fix what they need