Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Creshnock said:

Hoping for some advice on the ash prime topic. Do we submit a trouble call so that we have something in the system for them to be able to have a checklist for or did twitch log all of the people who were watching and just wait patiently. Posting this now because I am sadly getting twitchy with whether or not I might fall between the cracks. My account is linked to twitch and I watched the whole hour of the tennocon stream with the devs.

DE said that they'll try to fix it by monday. hope this helps

14 hours ago, D4rkcookies said:

Did anyone else watch for the whole stream and not receive their ash prime? Is there a special way to redeem it?

Thanks in advance pals

yea , watched the whole event and nothing. And yes my account is linked.

17 minutes ago, jeremaihtheman said:

No, it's the lacking grammar and spelling.

if you have a problem with my grammar i apologise ingles isn't my my native tongue and im not trying to use that as an excuse for my bad grammar so im sorry
but that doesnt change the fact that i don't think they will give ash prime tu us 

Read the topic ... Why are people so greedy??? What's wrong with you??!!! It seems only I watched yesterday's stream with sincere interest to support DE. Looking at tears about Free Ash Prime, I'm more and more disappointed in the community ... Is it so difficult to wait a bit? So it's hard to say thank you to DE for their hard work???

Thank you DE for Tennocon, for your hard work, for everything you already did, and planning to do! LOVE YOU!

On 2018-07-05 at 4:10 PM, [DE]Megan said:

8a17ffc0b316193682d9262c021c8841.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive July 7 from 6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET and discover the future of Warframe.

To celebrate the biggest reveals of the year, we’re running a Twitch Drop during TennoLive! Watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!

TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Only viewers who have their Warframe accounts linked to their Twitch accounts are eligible to receive the Ash Prime Drop! So make sure your accounts are linked here.

I still have not received ash. GT on xbox one is Biotomy. Twitch is Twitch.tv/biotomy 

Due to the "Disconnect" at the beginning, Twitch sent some of us to "Guardiancon2018", which had similar content. I myself stayed watching out of interest, only to find out that it was the "wrong stream" when it was about to finish. Since that trouble wan't also on our side, is there any solution DE can offer to us? (There were many of people in that stream by said disconnection issue)

Edited by Esper88
Correcting typos/grammar
  • Like 1