Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

hace 1 minuto, Lordwolfspirit dijo:

Did not get it i waited 24 hrs have not received him in inboc and watched the stream for 1hrs consecentive!

24 hours...? But if the stream finished 17 hours ago..? hmmm..

However, you will have to wait a bit longer.., I haven’t received it either..

En 5/7/2018 a las 22:10, [DE]Megan dijo:

8a17ffc0b316193682d9262c021c8841.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive July 7 from 6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET and discover the future of Warframe.

To celebrate the biggest reveals of the year, we’re running a Twitch Drop during TennoLive! Watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!

TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Only viewers who have their Warframe accounts linked to their Twitch accounts are eligible to receive the Ash Prime Drop! So make sure your accounts are linked here.

My brother and I saw the stream together in ours computers and he get ash prime and me not :(

Nothing yet here for me. Hopefully monday he'll come for the rest of us cause it is sunday over here in the US you know and plus i think they are closing tennocon festivities im not sure when that's supposed to end.  😕

Edited by Stulthy933

hi! it was a VERY good stream, hype is real, but there is only one problem, i watched all the stream but i dont received ash prime, what can i do? (i have linked the account with twitch)

thanks!

Edited by BIueSouIs

14 minutes ago, Lordwolfspirit said:

Did not get it i waited 24 hrs have not received him in inboc and watched the stream for 1hrs consecentive!

You couldnt have waited 24 hours, the stream isn't even 20 hours old lol.

I am one of the unfortunate ones waiting as well ... Having your servers tested and bombarded with that amount of people trying to log in after the stream it is to be expected something would go wrong as it always does , So guys in all fairness give them the credit deserved for the amazing game you get to play for free as well as get free stuff at times , not to mention the amazing expansion that's on its way in the future that guess what you going to get for free ... So guys PLZ bare with them with the technical issues as they are working on it i am sure 

PS ... Thanks for the Great game to DE and everyone putting it all the hard work and time to make the game even more amazing

• Like 1