Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

hace 2 minutos, WeaselZA dijo:

I am one of the unfortunate ones waiting as well ... Having your servers tested and bombarded with that amount of people trying to log in after the stream it is to be expected something would go wrong as it always does , So guys in all fairness give them the credit deserved for the amazing game you get to play for free as well as get free stuff at times , not to mention the amazing expansion that's on its way in the future that guess what you going to get for free ... So guys PLZ bare with them with the technical issues as they are working on it i am sure 

PS ... Thanks for the Great game to DE and everyone putting it all the hard work and time to make the game even more amazing

true 👍

So what's the deal now, are we supposed to contact DE support (and arguably waste their time) to get our free ash prime from watching tennocon or are we waiting on them to 'catch up', would be nice to know what the current plan is.

• Like 1

The stream was wicked and I cant wait for the Future expansions in all their splendor, but after watching the full hour slot, I still have not received the Ash Prime.

When will he arrive so i can enjoy him while the expansions and released. ?

Beyond the fact of people stating they have no Ash Prime, which is pretty obvious at this point, has anyone gotten it AFTER trying to get it once?

In other words: Has anyone been able to claim Ash Prime AFTER not receiving it for hours? Curious to see if this is going through a queue or DE will need to run a script or reprogram the Twitch Drop.

• Like 2

No new update on the issue with Ash prime?

For anyone who is new with twitch drops, you would get a notification on twitch (the bell icon). I have not gotten his notification and looking at my inventory on twitch, the Ash prime drop isn't there. So not sure if its Twitch's fault, or if DE missed something in the official set up for the drop? Because some people are getting them, but it seems like most are not. Personally, I wish I didn't have to wait for monday but if I have to then I got no other choice lol. Just would like another update.

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

Beyond the fact of people stating they have no Ash Prime, which is pretty obvious at this point, has anyone gotten it AFTER trying to get it once?

In other words: Has anyone been able to claim Ash Prime AFTER not receiving it for hours? Curious to see if this is going through a queue or DE will need to run a script or reprogram the Twitch Drop.

YES PEAPLE ARE GETTING WICH MAKES ME REAL MAD AND JELEOUS AND FEEL SO UNFAIR

1 minute ago, xAngryMothNoisesx said:

For anyone who is new with twitch drops, you would get a notification on twitch (the bell icon). I have not gotten his notification and looking at my inventory on twitch, the Ash prime drop isn't there. So not sure if its Twitch's fault, or if DE missed something in the official set up for the drop? Because some people are getting them, but it seems like most are not. Personally, I wish I didn't have to wait for monday but if I have to then I got no other choice lol. Just would like another update. 

really... because I've never had that happen and got all the previous drops from things like primetime etc without issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)THE-GAMERBORN- said:

I heard that there was a disconnect at the stream can someone confirm that cause if thats true then i can say goodbye to my ash prime

I've heard that same thing from some people who said they got disconnected from twitch. I got frozen streams sometimes but it normally sorted itself out even with a linked account. Which shouldn't matter but in this case it does some what. If there was a disconnect from twitch then i dunno maybe you'll still get it

Edited by Stulthy933
Forgot some information.

1 minute ago, Stulthy933 said:

I've heard that same thing from some people who said they got disconnected from twitch. I got frozen streams sometimes but it normally sorted itself out even with a linked account.

since i put the stream on when i went to bed i don't know how it ended up for me. Thanks for the answer and i guess i'll find out eventually.

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

really... because I've never had that happen and got all the previous drops from things like primetime etc without issue.

Yes I am pretty sure. Here is a sceenshot of notifications of other twitch drops I have gotten from watching streams. (though for a different game) These should work the same