[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

320k+ people watched the stream so I can understand why some people haven't got it yet. But I haven't either but i can wait.

Just now, NightmareT12 said:

Beyond the fact of people stating they have no Ash Prime, which is pretty obvious at this point, has anyone gotten it AFTER trying to get it once?

In other words: Has anyone been able to claim Ash Prime AFTER not receiving it for hours? Curious to see if this is going through a queue or DE will need to run a script or reprogram the Twitch Drop.

YES PEAPLE ARE GETTING WICH MAKES ME REAL MAD AND JELEOUS AND FEEL SO UNFAIR

1 minute ago, xAngryMothNoisesx said:

For anyone who is new with twitch drops, you would get a notification on twitch (the bell icon). I have not gotten his notification and looking at my inventory on twitch, the Ash prime drop isn't there. So not sure if its Twitch's fault, or if DE missed something in the official set up for the drop? Because some people are getting them, but it seems like most are not. Personally, I wish I didn't have to wait for monday but if I have to then I got no other choice lol. Just would like another update. 

really... because I've never had that happen and got all the previous drops from things like primetime etc without issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)THE-GAMERBORN- said:

I heard that there was a disconnect at the stream can someone confirm that cause if thats true then i can say goodbye to my ash prime

I've heard that same thing from some people who said they got disconnected from twitch. I got frozen streams sometimes but it normally sorted itself out even with a linked account. Which shouldn't matter but in this case it does some what. If there was a disconnect from twitch then i dunno maybe you'll still get it

Edited by Stulthy933
Forgot some information.

1 hour ago, __-aRrOw-__ said:

What I want to say is that I did not receive my ash prime.

As many others. You'll get it don't worry.

1 minute ago, Stulthy933 said:

I've heard that same thing from some people who said they got disconnected from twitch. I got frozen streams sometimes but it normally sorted itself out even with a linked account.

since i put the stream on when i went to bed i don't know how it ended up for me. Thanks for the answer and i guess i'll find out eventually.

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

really... because I've never had that happen and got all the previous drops from things like primetime etc without issue.

Yes I am pretty sure. Here is a sceenshot of notifications of other twitch drops I have gotten from watching streams. (though for a different game) These should work the same

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Do u know when ash prime will be given out? also 330k viewers was insane and the stream really gave me chills of how big fortuna is i cant wait for it to be realsed u put alot of effort it and it makes the soooooo goood im loving it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xAngryMothNoisesx said:

Yes I am pretty sure. Here is a sceenshot of notifications of other twitch drops I have gotten from watching streams. (though for a different game) These should work the same

Hasn't been like this for Warframe every single time I've got them. They don't appear on drops neither.

Guess it works differently for Warframe.

Twich + Warframe = done
Looked all TennoLive ♥️
Ash prime where are you?? (((

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Commenting for exposure. Hope they get this all sorted out!

Commenting for exposure. Hope they get this all sorted out!

Just adding my name to the list of people waiting patiently for the ash prime. I even saw my twitch name fly by when they were doing a giveaway during the stream, so I know that I was connected properly haha

I as well, have not received my Ash Prime yet (no complaints). I watched the full hour of the TennoCon Live on my television, streaming it from Twitch 🙂 I'll just wait until I get my drop! (I even made sure I was still connected to Warframe through Twitch before starting the stream)

First and most important of all, thanks for a great tennolive. Stayed up until 6:00am to watch and it was worth it. The skill and passion you guys have for your work shows through and always makes me happy to boot up this game and see what you have in store next. Just letting you know, that I watched the entire thing and didn't receive any drop. I'm sure that 90% of the community wouldn't mind if you had a good night's sleep before trying to tackle this. In the meantime I'll try and pawn off my remaining ash prime bps for mega plats! xD

• Like 2

Have they come up with any solutions yet? I was really looking forward to using Ash...

So, I linked my Xbox Account with my Twitch account and watched TennoCon before it started through its official ending yet I still haven't received Ash Prime. Do console players have to wait longer to get it or is this a bug?