Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I watched the Tennocon 2018 livestream, from from 6pm to 7pm the whole tennocon and i didnt get any drops. when tennocon ended it just disconnected me from the game not being able to relog for almost 1 hour i think. i thought that maybe its because i got the drop but i didnt get anything. i dont understand what i did wrong in order to not get ash. i watched the stream on my phone for 30+ minutes and nothing happened. AND YES, I HAD MY TWITCH ACCOUNT LINKED TO WARFRAME.

Same here for me, Watched the Whole Hour of the Tenno live, and was even watching the channel for 3 hours even before that, made sure that Everything was linked correctly (and why would it not work since i had never had a problem with twitch drops on Warframe before) .... Thought it would take time so i waited .... and there is no Ash Prime...

No ash prime for me or anyone I know who watched the live stream. Seriously why would  make such a big deal about the give away and be splitting hairs about actually delivering the thing. I know ive linked my account in the past, because ive gotten rewards for it being linked. Seriously this is starting to look bad on you...Instead of the awesome reveals all people are talking about is this one undelivered product. At this point you should probably just give it to anyone who fills out a trouble ticket with you and put an end to the discussion, sure that might saturate the game with ash primes but you had to be expecting that anyway.

The stream was a blast, watched every bit of it but as others already mentioned, I'm in the same boat - no Ash Prime but strange Baro email instead 😉 Fingers crossed for it to be fixed soon.