Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Watched the whole stream myself. Plus the pre-show streams of those partnered streams for two hours. Then the GuardianCon stream for an hour. The show was amazing and can't wait to play the game on the switch. Hoverboard, hunting, and space raiding will be fun. Just a waiting game to get ash prime since the servers are on overload for the drops.

7 minutes ago, omegaleo12 said:

yes and they refuse to adresse us 

They don't refuse to address us. They are more or less working on fixing the problem. Would you rather they stop and look at all the complaining or actual work on getting this mess fixed?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, omegaleo12 said:

yes and they refuse to adresse us 

Firstly.....they just had a giant convention with many tuning in from all over the world to witness the latest they are presenting. They are taking a little longer because mayhaps, they have been going at things for the game and community for a while and now have an issue from them giving to the viewers that popped up which they know they have to fix. 

Be patient....it is on their TO DO list...

It's not like they are going to turn the game off over a Twitch drop.....errrr....

DE...please do not turn the game off over this Twitch drop hiccup.

Wait, are we supposed to make a claim here if we didn't receive the Ash Prime? I watched most of the stream since i logged on a little late but with enough time to spend 30+ minutes and watched it til the end. I even did the whisper thing during the stream that the instructions said. I'm just confused on if they do fix the issue will I still get the gift or is it random?

Adding my name to the list of people who watched the Twitch steam, but haven't received Ash Prime yet.

Is this helpful to DE? I don't want to dog pile, but I think they would want a list of people who haven't received Ash Prime yet. A forum thread doesn't seem efficient though. Support requests seem like a better way, but will that just bog down the system? How long should we wait before sending a support request? Perhaps DE could establish a separate support ticket option just for this.

How will know when we get Ash Prime? Will we get an in-game message? Will it just show up in our inventories without any messages? 

I would like some more official clarification from DE soon. Put an official statement on Warframe.com and in-game. Don't just tweet something.

I'm a new Warframe player. How DE handles this will determine whether or not I decide to continue with the game. I'm not impressed so far, but there is still time for them to handle this right.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Ezzatu said:

They don't refuse to address us. They are more or less working on fixing the problem. Would you rather they stop and look at all the complaining or actual work on getting this mess fixed?

couldnt they have just gaven us codes for the ash prime via email or samenthing like that

Watched a couple hours worth, on that same screen there was an announcement underneath about how to get Ash P so I read it again and this is where I found out that you also had to /w Warframe channel your IGN and platform. So I did that as well. It has now been over 24 hours but still no Ash P. It was probably nothing to a lot of people but I am not a big fan of watching others play and AshP was the only thing that made me! 😐

Good job with the game though usually when you put money into a game you have a tiny bit of regret and doubt with how long a game will last you in the future but Warframe I don't have that feeling.

Ash prime should show up as a message right I'm just double checking incase it gose straight to inventory ?

Just now, omegaleo12 said:

couldnt they have just gaven us codes for the ash prime via email or samenthing like that

Last Tennocon, they sent out codes to those who got digital tickets, and there were  issues. Think that is the reason they made the tickets this time via Marketplace.

If they sent out via email, the same thing may have happened. The Twitch drops seemed to be working sound for the most part. I noticed only last PrimeTime I did not get a drop...but didn't think anything of it as it is just a bonus for watching. 

With the Asher P not having got to many, mayhaps that was a sign of an issue?

I had linked my account when Trinity Prime was the drop,  I assumed I did not have to relink the account now I am wondering if I should have gone through the motions. I had the stream on from 1 PM EST until after the TennoLive event kept it on while I was watching the world cup.

Just now, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Last Tennocon, they sent out codes to those who got digital tickets, and there were  issues. Think that is the reason they made the tickets this time via Marketplace.

If they sent out via email, the same thing may have happened. The Twitch drops seemed to be working sound for the most part. I noticed only last PrimeTime I did not get a drop...but didn't think anything of it as it is just a bonus for watching. 

With the Asher P not having got to many, mayhaps that was a sign of an issue?

then why not just make an ash prime available in the tennocon relay for 1 credit?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Firstly.....they just had a giant convention with many tuning in from all over the world to witness the latest they are presenting. They are taking a little longer because mayhaps, they have been going at things for the game and community for a while and now have an issue from them giving to the viewers that popped up which they know they have to fix. 

Be patient....it is on their TO DO list...

It's not like they are going to turn the game off over a Twitch drop.....errrr....

DE...please do not turn the game off over this Twitch drop hiccup.

also on their TO DO...

Proper ARCHWING overhaul, Damage 3.0, severe Host migration caused errors... proper addressing of concerns reguarding removed content due to disinterest in supporting it.

i dont trust any developer, 24 years of gaming has long since made me a cynic to this all.

excuse me if i am not going to buy any excuse, yes i get the irony in that sentence...