Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I didn't receive an Ash prime after watching the stream I am just going to leave my twitch and Warframe accounts here for documentation though. DE, I hope this works out better next time, best of luck.

Twitch: kraftmacbees

Warframe: thepicklemonster83

I saw the live and I know that you are going to give the ash prime to more than 300 thousand people so please I stayed more than 1 hour watching the live and linked right the warframe with the twitch 
and I was talking in the chat to stay n off
Edited by Guizicarvao

hace 2 minutos, ThePickleMonster83 dijo:

I didn't receive an Ash prime after watching the stream I am just going to leave my twitch and Warframe accounts here for documentation though. DE, I hope this works out better next time, best of luck.

Twitch: kraftmacbees

Warframe: thepicklemonster83

hace 6 minutos, (PS4)PunkaChunks dijo:

I haven't received him either, so I'll just put my name her

twich name is jinglesmell1337

I do not know if it's safe to leave that information here, even if it's not a lot of information xD.
 That is better sent by ticket to DE.

Has DE said anything on why we aren't receiving ash prime? Looks like a lot of people didn't receive it despite having their accounts linked and watching the whole stream. Has anyone actually received it? Did we need a stupid twitch prime account to get it?

Also posting for the sake.

My twitch name is Gojirakunpls

My warframe ign: SarynTHICC

I am a PC player.

EDIT: Forgot to mention my account was linked and I watch the stream from beginning to end

Edited by SarynTHICC
missed some info

hace 4 minutos, Vosslor dijo:

Has DE said anything on why we aren't receiving ash prime? Looks like a lot of people didn't receive it despite having their accounts linked and watching the whole stream. Has anyone actually received it? Did we need a stupid twitch prime account to get it?

I still have not received anything, and they did not say we should have a prime account.

1 hour ago, DiamondDillusion said:

oh.. thanks for that motivation I guess.. it's just I'm a girl and I thought there would have been a option to change warframes, and I heard  its pretty hard to earn warframes. I have a Mag blueprint but I don't have the right materials. So idk..it would've been nice if I could atleast get a cooler warframe. (which is Ash Prime) 

just farm bosses to get the warframe parts

(phobos boss drop the Mag parts)

4 minutes ago, Vosslor said:

Yes, yes they did. 

unknown.png