Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Does hiding the chat have anything to do with whether or not you're Eligible?

First thing I did when I loaded the screen, was I clicked the chat button to hide the chat (because it is VERY freaking distracting). I've yet to get my Ash Prime as well, so I'm thinking that maybe hiding the chat logs you out of the chat room and therefore I don't qualify?

*sigh*

I really hope that's not what it is..........

I think we seriously need a better way to do this kind of thing.

Edited by Xylia

Cold the air and water flowing
Hard the land we call our home
Push to keep the dark from coming
Feel the weight of what we owe
This the song of sons and daughters
Hide the heart of who we are
Making peace to build our future
Strong united, working 'till we fall
And we all lift And we're all adrift together
Together

=DDDD

the best thing would be that they gave ash prime to all for all the problems caused we were more than 350 k of people watching the live show, and I do not think they have a machine that says who we were because the problem lasted a lot

Edited by OmegaOxo

hace 25 minutos, Xylia dijo:

¿Tiene algo que ver ocultar el chat si eres o no elegible?

Lo primero que hice cuando cargué la pantalla fue hacer clic en el botón de chat para ocultar el chat (porque es una distracción MUY aterradora). Todavía tengo que obtener mi Ash Prime, así que estoy pensando que quizás ocultar el chat te desconecte de la sala de chat y, por lo tanto, no califico.

*suspiro*

Realmente espero que eso no sea lo que es ..........

Creo que realmente necesitamos una mejor manera de hacer este tipo de cosas.

That has nothing to do with ash, if he hides the chat he just hides it and to live with ash prime you had to watch the TennoCon live show

Have to say this was my first ever Tennocon...hoping to getting to see more or even visit one in the future. I loved stream when I got a chance to watch it, sadly it was the recap and not the actual live event. I didn't know about ash prime until I loaded up my warframe app and saw the link to the twitch stream. If we watched any of it would we get to get ash or did it have to be strictly during that 6-7 hour? I watched on my lunch break until the end and then a streamer took over then it was back to work, hope that still counts. Cannot wait for the Fortuna area to be released and look forward to more Warframe in the future.