Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

I want my Ash Prime :(

Just now, NatySchumann said:
---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

I want my Ash Prime :(
I want my Ash Prime!!!!!

I was on the stream around 6 and stayed for the whole stream with some buddies I was with on discord, we loved the footage we saw. We are patiently awaiting our Ash Prime. I am just wondering what would the possible timeframe you all think we would get it, or if we have to do some kind of action to let DE know we have not yet received it. I will emphasize that we are not worried about getting Ash Prime immediately, we just want to know any info that could help us know what is happening behind the scenes or if there is any further action we need to do to insure that we will eventually get it. I hate to be left in the dark not knowing if or when I would get it. lol

12 minutes ago, RarewinGedd said:

I was on the stream around 6 and stayed for the whole stream with some buddies I was with on discord, we loved the footage we saw. We are patiently awaiting our Ash Prime. I am just wondering what would the possible timeframe you all think we would get it, or if we have to do some kind of action to let DE know we have not yet received it. I will emphasize that we are not worried about getting Ash Prime immediately, we just want to know any info that could help us know what is happening behind the scenes or if there is any further action we need to do to insure that we will eventually get it. I hate to be left in the dark not knowing if or when I would get it. lol

This is exactly how I feel. It seems like everybody else in this forum feel entitled to Ash. I'm fine with waiting for a while.

My friend, Athziri_44, and I didn't get Ash Prime either. We watched from start to finish. Good Stuff!! Oh, I don't know if it matters but I already own Ash Prime but my friend doesn't. Hope everything gets sorted out. 

P.S. Zephyr pauses before using jet stream augment and her tornadoes again. 😞

Edited by (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Fevi117 said:

This is exactly how I feel. It seems like everybody else in this forum feel entitled to Ash. I'm fine with waiting for a while.

Like, All I want is just more details as to what happening. I know there isn't much I could do to help them, but whatever little thing they would want done to make it smoother for them to sort it all out, I would do it in a heartbeat.