[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

No Ash prime as well. Watched the entire thing live. I have Frost Prime and Trinity Prime from the twitch promos so I know I'm connected.

4 minutes ago, taeyangu3232 said:

沒拿到ash prime 我完整的看完一小時 電腦還跟著一起掛著

我也還沒拿到。。之前官網好像有說每多一個人就會降低1%的速度,現在是以2.945%的速度在發放ash p,但是官網說十天內會送到的,一起安心等吧~

I also logged in at about 6:11 it kicked me off but got back on and watched the whole thing and I still have not recieved an ash prime. I loved some of the new changes so video was great but still kinda hoping for that ash prime.

I also wanted to add I'm not in a huge rush take your time I understand things happen I just want to make sure if there's some sort of list that I'm on it even if it takes awhile that's fine. Great game btw

Edited by (PS4)SIL3NTKILL3R_92
Felt I left some things out

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

I want my Ash Prime :(

Just now, NatySchumann said:
---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

I want my Ash Prime :(
I want my Ash Prime!!!!!

I was on the stream around 6 and stayed for the whole stream with some buddies I was with on discord, we loved the footage we saw. We are patiently awaiting our Ash Prime. I am just wondering what would the possible timeframe you all think we would get it, or if we have to do some kind of action to let DE know we have not yet received it. I will emphasize that we are not worried about getting Ash Prime immediately, we just want to know any info that could help us know what is happening behind the scenes or if there is any further action we need to do to insure that we will eventually get it. I hate to be left in the dark not knowing if or when I would get it. lol

• Upvote 1

ain't that lame forcing be to link account and fail to help ppl that want free stuff,make the stat go up

ooh and forcing  ppl to buy a relay pass is a rip-off

Edited by Ouinpis

I watch while on the road and was expecting it when I turned on my game and NOTHING!!!!!! I want my Ash Prime!!!!!

12 minutes ago, RarewinGedd said:

I was on the stream around 6 and stayed for the whole stream with some buddies I was with on discord, we loved the footage we saw. We are patiently awaiting our Ash Prime. I am just wondering what would the possible timeframe you all think we would get it, or if we have to do some kind of action to let DE know we have not yet received it. I will emphasize that we are not worried about getting Ash Prime immediately, we just want to know any info that could help us know what is happening behind the scenes or if there is any further action we need to do to insure that we will eventually get it. I hate to be left in the dark not knowing if or when I would get it. lol

This is exactly how I feel. It seems like everybody else in this forum feel entitled to Ash. I'm fine with waiting for a while.

• Applause 1