Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Deadsunn said:

HI,I had watch TennoLive 2018 1hour on time,but i didnt gei Ash prime yet,I dont know why? plese tell me ,thanks!!

How about you read a few pages of the topic before posting and you might find the anwser.

Just now, Nephalem said:

How about you read a few pages of the topic before posting and you might find the anwser.

The latest you'll get it is most likely Monday at some time, but still, give it time since nearly half a million Tenno logged in and it overloaded the servers

Just now, ChrisNightshade said:

The latest you'll get it is most likely Monday at some time, but still, give it time since nearly half a million Tenno logged in and it overloaded the servers

ikr and i hope eat you said will happen. 

5 minutes ago, ChrisNightshade said:

I honestly don't give a dam about ashy p just annoyed at the fact that everyone complains that they didn't get a FREE PRIME WARFRAME AND SLOT in the next second the stream ended and lets be real here, 5 minutes after everyone got him he will be forgotten once more.

Just now, Nephalem said:

I honestly don't give a dam about ashy p just annoyed at the fact that everyone complains that they didn't get a FREE PRIME WARFRAME AND SLOT in the next second the stream ended and lets be real here, 5 minutes after everyone got him he will be forgotten once more.

I mean, for most people he will be forgotten, if they're the kind to not put work and effort into making a decent build for their frames. They just need to be patient is all. Even I don't have ash p yet but I'm waiting at least until friday to actually create another ticket so.

1 minute ago, (PS4)akiraftv said:

Hi, i saw on Twitch your direct for earn ash prime but i didnt Receive him 😔

Hi, if you still don't have ash, give it a while, they're still handing out the warframe to people. There was way more people watching the stream than anticipated so

6 minutes ago, P1iri said:

Anyone got it yesterday or today? Because I think that all the people that got it was during the live.

one of my friends in discord got it yesterday after 7 hours

so i think theres hope

il y a 26 minutes, ChrisNightshade a dit :

I agree, they were spamming before 6pm EST and then the servers couldn't handle the mass log-in. They need to let the Devs do what they can first, then let them tie up any loose ends by looking at any tickets of people who watched the stream but still didn't get it individually if they need to. Even technology can break under pressure.

The Twitch drops have never been reliable. Many people saw this coming a mile away, and it's amazing that DE didn't have the foresight to predict this happening.

It's very likely what's happened in the past regarding twitch drops will happen again. Support will say "too bad, so sad" and it'll just get swept under the rug.

3 minutes ago, amiserablerobot said:

The Twitch drops have never been reliable. Many people saw this coming a mile away, and it's amazing that DE didn't have the foresight to predict this happening.

It's very likely what's happened in the past regarding twitch drops will happen again. Support will say "too bad, so sad" and it'll just get swept under the rug.

actually no as DE is fixing this case. perhaps read the other pages to see..