Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

il y a 9 minutes, Huskemaw a dit :

actually no as DE is fixing this case. perhaps read the other pages to see..

I've read what little was shared on twitter, anything in this thread is conjecture. Regardless, there have been no more updates since the initial "we'll keep you posted on progress as we try and fix it"; There's been no direct promise we'll actually receive it.

The Twitch Drop system isn't fit for purpose, and they shouldn't even have considered using it for this.

Edited by amiserablerobot

Several hundred thousand to potentially millions of people are waiting on a free Warframe, you can't expect everything to be resolved overnight, some people don't work weekends or as I said before, have millions of people to go through. Screeching about not having your free item instantly isn't going to make it arrive any sooner. Have patience with the people, and not just a day or two's worth. If your account is linked and you've received previous Twitch-related rewards then you know you're safe on that end.We'll probably have our rewards by the end of the week at the latest. 

apparently I dont have ash prime on my account as I've done everything instructed to get it
1. link warframe account to twitch
2. watch twitch tennocon livestream for 30 mins but I watched the whole thing
And now I still wonder where my ash prime is

7 minutes ago, Orichalc0s said:

apparently I dont have ash prime on my account as I've done everything instructed to get it
1. link warframe account to twitch
2. watch twitch tennocon livestream for 30 mins but I watched the whole thing
And now I still wonder where my ash prime is

you should've watched it live like what we did. watching it rn is pointless