Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, DreadedInferno said:

Hello, do you need to have Twitch Prime in order to get this drop, or is having a normaccount fine? Thanks!

You'll need Twitch Prime and you'll have to have it linked to your Warframe account here in order to get the drop for Ash.

Edit: I'm probably wrong.

Edited by (XB1)riphelix

54 minutes ago, (XB1)MrMoby1 said:

I have other stuff i gotta do during that time....... fml

Just put twitch on your phone and walk away. I do it all the time. Easy fix. I just wish we could get a something better than a warframe. Anything you can grind for in game is worthless to me. I want something you have to buy like an armor set, or skins... anything you have to buy so that I dont have to buy it. lol I have around $1,000 US in this game. I'm not spending another dime on it.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)riphelix said:

You'll need Twitch Prime and you'll have to have it linked to your Warframe account here in order to get the drop for Ash.

Edit: I'm probably wrong.

Everything MUST be linked or you will miss out. (You dont need prime FYI)

Edited by Azullion1
Left out info

6 minutes ago, Larsiel said:

Install the twitch app for your smartphone and watch the stream or just let the stream run if you are working or sleeping.

When you work retail, it's frowned upon when you even touch your cellphone. Not to mention the terrible signal the building provides.

16 minutes ago, DreadedInferno said:

Hello, do you need to have Twitch Prime in order to get this drop, or is having a normal account fine? Thanks!

Everything MUST be liked or you will miss out, and you dont need prime, just link all accounts with your warframe account.

4 minutes ago, Azullion1 said:

Anything you can grind for in game is worthless to me. I want something you have to buy like an armor set, or skins... anything you have to buy so that I dont have to buy it.

But can't you functionally grind for armor sets and skins by selling parts for plat?

Will there be clarification on how this works with those twitch streamers who have not only been granted permission to re-stream the hour on their own channels, but encouraged to do so by the Warframe devs themselves?

If it doesn't work, wouldn't it a bit silly to tell those streamers "Yeah, tell everyone to watch it on your own channel" and then dangle intensives to achieve the opposite?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LittleWulfie said:

Will there be clarification on how this works with those twitch streamers who have not only been granted permission to re-stream the hour on their own channels, but encouraged to do so by the Warframe devs themselves?

If it doesn't work, wouldn't it a bit silly to tell those streamers "Yeah, tell everyone to watch it on your own channel" and then dangle intensives to achieve the opposite?

This is my question as well. I'm cool with having the main stream muted in another tab, but would be nice to not have to worry about that.

• Like 1