Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I had seven hours waiting for the tennocon when it finally started I saw that from the beginning the end and I enter the warframe waiting to have my ash but I did not receive it I am very disappointed they could help me my name in twitch is ditux141

Edited by DinuxGamer

Am 5.7.2018 um 22:10 schrieb [DE]Megan:

8a17ffc0b316193682d9262c021c8841.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive July 7 from 6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET and discover the future of Warframe.

To celebrate the biggest reveals of the year, we’re running a Twitch Drop during TennoLive! Watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!

TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Only viewers who have their Warframe accounts linked to their Twitch accounts are eligible to receive the Ash Prime Drop! So make sure your accounts are linked here.

Ill watched it with my linked account for a hour but no twitch drop recived jet 😕

Just so my username is here, I watched from 11:05 GMT on the Twitch desktop app, I received a free Forma during the Sacrifice event drops and my friend who watched it on browser has received his but not me. Not complaining just making sure I'm in the thread and this counts as some form of evidence 🙂 will wait till tomorrow afternoon (It's 1 am here).

Edited by Hunter_Mearo

Just adding my name here. I too watched the whole stream and did not receive Ash Prime. I did receive the Broca Prominence Syandana for linking my account and double checked that they are still linked.

1 minute ago, Kinggrimsby said:

Gotta give DE some time to add it to accounts I watched it too and didn't receive mine either in inbox or in the warframe equip menu so with that being said the DE teams are more than likely busy adding Ash Prime to everybody's accounts. This could take anywhere from a few hours to a day or two to take care of everybody like it said some people wont receive it for up to two weeks right @GrazewoundZeroLow

Hopefully, it won't become as bad as the PoE livestream drop mess. Though I won't be surprised if it takes a few days.