Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I watched the whole stream (which was absolutely epic) on a main window, talking in chat and all the way till the end, I log in and I didn't receive the drop. My friend whom was next to me watching at the same time did get it, and both of us watched 100% of the stream. Account is linked to WF, in fact I've gotten multiple drops on it before, and I'm confused as to what may have happened. I saw many people complaining about it too, so I'm not the only one. I hope to see some sort of response to this issue. Thanks 🙂

Tossing my name into this hat. Thank you and the team for staying on top of things, Space Mom!!

For future reference (post history in case it’s needed) began watching at 5:58 EST, stayed the whole hour with only occasional hiccups... guess that was due to viewer count/stream strain, accounts are and were linked. 

I was in-game as well (PS4), checking the inbox in between running a few capture missions on Mercury for a more solid-feeling refresh.

This is the only sour note in a well orchestrated event, and I hope it doesn’t cause you guys too much trouble to get ironed out. If nothing else, would it be possible to distribute Ash through a week-long alert? Just tossing that out there.

Again, thank you all, and I can’t wait to try the stuff that was shown!

Likewise, I didn't get it even though I was tuned in from the beginning. Great stream though, and it's understandable since there were 500,000+ people watching, so I'm guessing they're working on that now.