Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I just sent a support ticket, tho i guess it might just be throwing fuel to the fire assuming even 1/5 peeps did too.
Could it maybe be that a issue popped up if people changed stream quality or refreshed (e.g. when quality bugged for a bit during the animal catching)?

I had the stream open in a tab literally all day. I don't think the stream ever actually loaded for me, though. I wasn't able to be at the computer during the stream so I have no idea and don't know if I can see if my account was flagged after the fact. Am I screwed?

I've been watching since about 5pm GMT, Brozime was on but didn't do anything because he kept bumping into tech issues for 20 minutes. Good times. Anyway yeah I watched all of TennoLive, Twitch Prime account is linked and no Ash. Pls fix. Also, please give some ETAs on the new content, I am hungry for that update.

Edited by Sybariel

Just now, (PS4)derecsillo01 said:

I watched almost the entire video (Which make me hype a lot) but i didn't received my ash prime :'3

Don't feel bad I watched it from  the very start of the stream still haven't got mine gotta be patient.

It seems to have happened to loads of people. Also happened to me on ps4 as well. Plus the servers have also have bee. Having problems so hopeully that is the reason why and they are sorting one thing out before getting v the primes out

Edited by (PS4)Seanpy1982