Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Just now, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Is it just the Ash Prime? Would have been kind of cool if we could have got a unique syadana or glyph as well.

Ah yes, the "I'm lucky and don't have responsibilities during this hour" exclusive syandana. Great idea, LOOOOOL!

7 minutes ago, Campaigner said:

Ah yes, the "I'm lucky and don't have responsibilities during this hour" exclusive syandana. Great idea, LOOOOOL!

Doesn't necessarily have to be "exclusive" exclusive. It could just be like the Dex items we get for the anniversary. With players who see Tennolive having the chance to get it.

No reason to assume the worst.

So like how does this work, log in with Warframe-linked Twitch account, watch stream, they see me watching, verify my linkage and say "BAM, give this guy an Ash Prime", or is there some code I gotta watch out for?

Edited by Solinias
Missing a word

48 minutes ago, Solinias said:

So like how does this work, log in with Warframe-linked Twitch account, watch stream, they see me watching, verify my linkage and say "BAM, give this guy an Ash Prime", or is there some code I gotta watch out for?

the first one

8 hours ago, (XB1)riphelix said:

You'll need Twitch Prime and you'll have to have it linked to your Warframe account here in order to get the drop for Ash.

Edit: I'm probably wrong.

5 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

You get a second ash prime complete with a complementary slot.

So I don’t have ash prime. I have no slots. Do I still get him?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)SuperShawnMan said:

So I don’t have ash prime. I have no slots. Do I still get him?

Yep, you’ll stil get him even if you don’t have slots. All you need to do is have your Twitch linked with your Warframe account and watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes and you’ll get your Ash Prime.

48 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Yep, you’ll stil get him even if you don’t have slots. All you need to do is have your Twitch linked with your Warframe account and watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes and you’ll get your Ash Prime.

Thank you very much I already have linked my twitch prime account and I’m prepared to watch

3 hours ago, tomes11 said:

Of course if you are not in US its always night... I'm not even suprised anymore. Just like back in the days, you always made timing to prefer US.

Yeah because they're going to have a huge convention in Canada at a time that is convenient only for people who aren't at the convention just to make you happy.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Campaigner said:

Yeah because they're going to have a huge convention in Canada at a time that is convenient only for people who aren't at the convention just to make you happy.

I can see you totally missed the point. So you are happy that half of the world going to miss a free frame? Well, here is the problem... And I wasn't talking about the timing of the convenction, but the fact that rewards are always to US/Canada timing...