Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

il y a 22 minutes, An8rchy a dit :

I cant belive DE is going to not drop Ash prime in the Pre-event where Europeans can actually watch to let everyone else be able to get the drop...

The Ash prime drop will start in 7 hours, during the Tennolive stream

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tavivl22 said:

WTF I didnt get my ash prime defudge explain i watched the stream i was linked with my ps4 account nothing happend also i watch the entire stream non stop

EXPLAIN YO SELF please im really sad D;

Perhaps you should read the instructions one more time.

You can't have Ash Prime now... It's exclusively during the "TennoLive - Future of Warframe" main event starting at 6PM ET/Midnight here in Central Europe (Germany, France, Belgium, etc) that you have to watch for 30 minutes. Then you'll get Ash Prime.

At the moment it's just streamers taking turn playing on the main Warframe Twitch channel.

On 2018-07-06 at 12:36 AM, Ghastly310 said:

How live do we have to be, to get this? I have pretty crappy internet for streaming, and even on 240p it has to pause to buffer sometimes.

Consistently 30 mins don't know about the buffer but you'll have to watch it for 30 mins at least 

Just now, ARAHTHUL said:

I have a question: if I watch the stream from the Twitch mobile app, does it counts in getting the prime warframe?

Yeah sure doesn't matter how you're watching it just make sure that your warframe account is linked with your twitch 😊😊😊

Just now, amagaz said:

Yeah sure doesn't matter how you're watching it just make sure that your warframe account is linked with your twitch 😊😊😊

Thank you, kind sir! Have a good day/night! "Happy hunting, Tenno!"

Just now, (XB1)krishalo117 said:

I just watched Live, it's been 30 minutes and I have not received Ash Prime. It's normal ?

Yup even I watched it but when I read the instructions carefully I realised that we'll have to watch the specific event which will start at 6pm et from that tenno live event you'll get the ash prime 

Just now, ARAHTHUL said:

Thank you, kind sir! Have a good day/night! "Happy hunting, Tenno!"

Was just about to sleep but I saw your comment so I replied...i like helping people after all good night/morning to you too sir

1 minute ago, (PS4)AkrinaMist said:

Ok so I have an play on both ps4 and pc, will I get the drop on both accounts like I do for blizzard game drops?

I think so coz ps4 and pc accounts are different but if they're linked to the same twitch account then I dont think that you'll get ash prime in both ps4 and pc accounts

Just now, (XB1)krishalo117 said:

I am French. I watch on the site of Warframe and it is written that you have to watch 30 minutes of live. I watched from 6pm to 7pm and did not receive Ash Prime. It's normal ? We have to wait until the end of the live?

You have to watch a 6pm ET time

6 minutes ago, amagaz said:

Yup even I watched it but when I read the instructions carefully I realised that we'll have to watch the specific event which will start at 6pm et from that tenno live event you'll get the ash prime 

1 minute ago, (XB1)krishalo117 said:

I am French. I watch on the site of Warframe and it is written that you have to watch 30 minutes of live. I watched from 6pm to 7pm and did not receive Ash Prime. It's normal ? We have to wait until the end of the live?