Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Chiming in 77 pages later, because why not...

AWESOME STREAM!  I almost cried, true story.  My girlfriend is going to finally become a Tenno when the Switch build goes live.  She will finally understand what I keep babbling about.

...and I didn't get Ash Prime.  Just so you know.  I know that you guys are great at sorting these things out though.

Congrats on all the great stuff coming soon!

I stayed up all night watching the full Tenno live 1 hour and I woke up the next day and I logged on and NO ASH PRIME!?!? well if anyone knows a solution please help because I have been looking forward to my ash prime so if anyone knows a solution please help and let’s hope that DE can help me and many others on the twitch community 

It was a very nice surprise,  I didn't known Warframe turn into the "entire" Univers, but  i'm exciting to test fortuna and pimp my pet (^_^).
Of course i've done everything to get Ash Prime. We've to be patient, i think they do everything they can.
It says there : https://www.warframe.com/news/get-ash-prime-for-free :TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

Just now, omegaleo12 said:

your not the only one

Im starting to think the same - Twitch account is linked with WF account , watched since DKD streaming (almost 4 hours before the actual event) got nothing ....

Oh Ash "Wish You Were Here" ......

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
And how we found
The same old fears
Wish you were here

Songwriters: David Gilmour / Roger Waters

3 minutes ago, Keytano said:

It was a very nice surprise,  I didn't known Warframe turn into the "entire" Univers, but  i'm exciting to test fortuna and pimp my pet (^_^).
Of course i've done everything to get Ash Prime. We've to be patient, i think they do everything they can.
It says there : https://www.warframe.com/news/get-ash-prime-for-free :TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

"" TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.""
Thats for those who was there live with them..