Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Tangrikan said:

Im starting to think the same - Twitch account is linked with WF account , watched since DKD streaming (almost 4 hours before the actual event) got nothing ....

they are pritimach laying to us that that they fix this problem

1 minute ago, Tangrikan said:

Im starting to think the same - Twitch account is linked with WF account , watched since DKD streaming (almost 4 hours before the actual event) got nothing ....

Simmilar here, Brozime stream, then Dadefuye, then AGayGuyPlays, then some other guy (forgot his name), then event itself (which was a good show to watch) - still no Ash Prime delivered... So, any ETA? Or something?

My friend said he got the drop last night, but I did not get it. I was watching the stream from way before the tennolive went live and I watched it until the end. I made sure I was logged in and I have received warframe twitch drops before, so something went clearly wrong.

Just now, Hynek307 said:

Simmilar here, Brozime stream, then Dadefuye, then AGayGuyPlays, then some other guy (forgot his name), then event itself (which was a good show to watch) - still no Ash Prime delivered... So, any ETA? Or something?

the guy alfter aggp was frosanballz i think i misspeald his name though

Same, 
THis was due to Twitch servers not showing you active, basically you were offline for Warframe, but you were indeed watching it,
Twitch servers dumb,
I watched the whole stream including all the gamers the guy dk and before him... and that red haired girl at last,
I still did not get any you know :feelsbadman: wait i have to post it on pc.. rip

Edited by Mofrace_Kay

happened to a lot of people. some waited and eventually get it, some waited till now and got nothing. DE already said that they're working for it. at this point, might as well just give a free ash prime to every player imo.