Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I still didn't get it but I suggest waiting until tommorow and see if you get it if you haven't you should prob. send a support ticket thats what I am planning on doing because thats what I plan on doing if not tommorow then most likely today.

I am still waiting on my Ash Prime

Did you linked your Warframe to your Twitch account?

Yes I have check several of time to assured that my account has been linked to my twitch account.  Yet I still have not receive my Ash Prime.

Did you watch the TennoCon Live Stream on https://twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minute?

Yes I have watch it for 30 minute and more however I still have not receive my gift.  I am hoping that I will get it sometime tonight or by 
 tomorrow. 

Message To (DE)

Thank you for creating a game for everyone to enjoy and love playing and thank you for putting up with our attitude and looking at the other cheek and ignoring 
the hater.  

Thank you for doing the give away to allow us a chance to earn something for free.

Thank you for putting your customer first before your own.

Thank you for caring about our safety and helping the poor and those who is sick and those who has cancer.

THANK YOU!

• Like 2

I am still waiting on my Ash Prime

Did you linked your Warframe to your Twitch account?

Yes I have check several of time to assured that my account has been linked to my twitch account.  Yet I still have not receive my Ash Prime.

Did you watch the TennoCon Live Stream on https://twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minute?

Yes I have watch it for 30 minute and more however I still have not receive my gift.  I am hoping that I will get it sometime tonight or by 
 tomorrow. 

Hello digital extreme yesterday I saw all the live tenno and in total I saw two hours good to the case yesterday between a warframe to see if I received my ash prime and there was nothing and good wait until today that it is 1 o'clock in the afternoon and I still do not have My ash prime I hope you solve this as soon as possible and thank you very much.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Gta_killer_-3 said:

Same no Ash prime rumor is they is working on it we should have it Monday or Wednesday

okey dis clrear it up

so last day is wednesday... ill be waiting then.. just 3 days

hope i get my ash prime by then

Edited by MZ5485
  • Like 1

Good evening I also did not receive Ash Prme, and yes I watch more than 30 minutes live. it would be to know what you are going to do to give it to us. a code in the walk or others thank you ahead of your answer and twitch link

Edited by (XB1)DTLA Natsu
  • Like 1