Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, MZ5485 said:

okey dis clrear it up

so last day is wednesday... ill be waiting then.. just 3 days

hope i get my ash prime by then

Dont get your hopes up they will probably not give us ash prime even in 3 days 

I play on console but it still should've given me ash correct? I saw the whole stream and it was great but I have not received my ash prime. I keep logging in and nothing happens. I get that it's a common problem but I was excited to receive ash prime and I did triple check that my accounts were linked and that I had Amazon prime on linked to twitch. Any resolve whether I get him or not is appreciated I just want some closure. 

Just dropping in to let you know both me and my wife were watching from pre-stream, both have not received Ash.

To be honest however, fix it or don't, I don't really care, the stream was worth every minute of my time and I gladly consider it the greatest gift in years xD Warframe is becoming the game I have always hoped to play, thanks for your efforts and dedication!

you'll get it, just wait a few days

D.E wont just promise something to everyone & not deliver 

they had a problem last time with the twitch drops with certain time frame and delivering them

& im sure they're a bit busy with Tennocon so come monday im sure they'll get everyone their Ash Prime

I got burned ot of warframe for today for waiting to get my Ash Prime. I hope it arrives soon, I don't want to wait another year to get my chance to play with him (I do not buy any Prime Warframes, I did buy separate pieces, but no more).

I made sure to get the 30 mimute margin, and I'm toatlly sure I made the 34-40 minute mark before i got a small internet hiccup, but still watched the entire stream (fantastic stream Though).