[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

1 minute ago, 010110110001101100001000 said:

i watched the livestream for the 30 minutes and my accounts were linked, yet i didn't get the prime, wtf....

same here 😓

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Just making sure you guys see this 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ArbiterOfSarrow said:

Watched entire stream till don't have ash prime account was linked I'm not happy about this.

same here, also i know  of accounts that got the email but not the warframe :c

8 минут назад, jehuty9800 сказал:

no ash prime in the mail yet. will wait till it does.

+1 wtf?

Edited by rPe4ecKN_6AIH

Watched the full hour from 6PM to 7PM ET and haven't received mine as of typing this.

I watched on my Xbox and my phone the whole broadcast still no Ash prime. My fiance is the same. We will wait patiently while this is fixed. Knew there were a lot of viewers. Do we need to submit a ticket?

Edited by (XB1)aimeeisasimnut

i watched the entire stream and my accounts were linked, im going to wait for now.

Edited by 1WingeDuck

Wow is that all people care about, getting ash prime for free? That’s al lot of people logging on this game at once. Let them fix the issue before you complain about not getting the prime Warframe. Half a million people just tried to log onto the game at once. Give them some time to fix the issues that came with that.

Hey DE friends. I was on the whole stream and like others, haven't seen an Ash in my inbox. Have tried relogging etc., no dice. My Twitch account says Warframe was linked 7 months ago so I don't think it's a linking problem 🙂 For diagnostic purposes, I watched it using the PC desktop client, not twitch in a browser.

Edited by ParryForte
Clarity for debugging purposes

Just now, ..Loner.. said:

I told ya, Captain Vor was Raiding D.E. HQ and the network was falling down before the Stream 😛

I bet he stole all the Ash primes for himself huh?

私はリンクされたアカウントで1時間を見て、私にashP

I enjoyed the stream so much but i still feel disappointed i didn't get my Ash P. I made double sure to check if i was linked (Which i was and still am)

• Upvote 1

I havent got it either. It's been half an hour since the stream ended. And yes I have twitch linked. This is the first drop I havent received.