Jump to content
[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Irisena said:

alright.  waited for an entire day and still haven't recieved it. please DE, at least make a post on the forum to acknowledge this problem and give us an ETA for our ash prime

They did acknowledge the problem and have made a post. At least check before complaining. As for your ETA, they don't have one. Work in progress. Be patient.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HailOurEmperor said:

They did acknowledge the problem and have made a post. At least check before complaining. As for your ETA, they don't have one. Work in progress. Be patient.

And just look at my previous post above. 5 hours ago some asked on Twitter & they replied that they were working on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)Jartzanator96 said:

And just look at my previous post above. 5 hours ago some asked on Twitter & they replied that they were working on it.

yes that means theyre working on it. theres not going to be an update every 5 minutes

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you know if the time you watched counted because I was doing homework on my second monitor and watching it on my main one at the same time and idk if the program used (kega fusion) could have confused twitch because apparently discord sees it as a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to add my name to the list of people who haven't gotten their Ash Prime yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Demonchile said:

How do you know if the time you watched counted because I was doing homework on my second monitor and watching it on my main one at the same time and idk if the program used (kega fusion) could have confused twitch because apparently discord sees it as a game.

ive played warframe with twitch on another window and still have gotten twitch drops your probably fine

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 07/07/2018 à 12:59, (PS4)Tavivl22 a dit :

WTF I didnt get my ash prime defudge explain i watched the stream i was linked with my ps4 account nothing happend also i watch the entire stream non stop

EXPLAIN YO SELF please im really sad D;

 

I did not get it either and I saw the whole stream from my PS4 with the twitch account linked to the warframe account in pc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expected some issues with the drop since the servers crashed and all but a day later and I still have nothing even though I watched the entire stream. Anyone else still not have one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)DarkeShayde said:

I expected some issues with the drop since the servers crashed and all but a day later and I still have nothing even though I watched the entire stream. Anyone else still not have one?

im pretty sure most people havent gotten it yet. me included

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkeShayde said:

I expected some issues with the drop since the servers crashed and all but a day later and I still have nothing even though I watched the entire stream. Anyone else still not have one?

Can't say I've got mine yet. However, I trust the conclusion to this will be satisfying, if not greater. For now, I'll just toss my name in this pool and go back to making armed blue things and striking in the azure. Take care.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkeShayde said:

I expected some issues with the drop since the servers crashed and all but a day later and I still have nothing even though I watched the entire stream. Anyone else still not have one?

Yeah, I haven't gotten it either. I had to refresh once during it but watched the entire thing since it was the first few minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched it on the computer and had it open on my phone just to be safe and didn't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think problem from automatic give ash prime broke when flood data from 500k people+bot see that time. If sv still recover that log soon or later u will got one...

 

btw I don’t get it yet too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get it neither, I watched the whole stream also. with a linked prime account I got trinity prime but not ASH.

Edited by Oskk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...