Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

PC player here, twitch account is the same as warframe name, they are linked I watched from around 2PM eastern until y'all hosted GC and watched that block too, no ash prime.... just posting for documenting purposes.

Sigh, these twitch drops pretty much never work. Perhaps consider an alternative, like maybe Promo codes that are given during the streams and that are only valid during the stream... Tired of wasting whole days leaving my Pc open for drops and each time it's "sorry there was a problem, watch for another 24 hours or something else.

Similar to most posts in this thread I too did not recieve my Ash Prime Twitch drop from watching Tennocon Live. I did watch the streams leading up to it all day as well.

Just posting here for documentation.

I'm also waiting for mine 1.5 days after ... Watched in same room on 3 different devices with 2 of my friends and they both have it (one immediate, the other within 6 hrs)...

I'll be patient - but please look into it for me 🙂

I feel I need to say this:

Many people haven't gotten it yet, me included. You're not alone. We all just need to be patient, DE's well aware and working on addressing the situation. We'll all get our Ash Primes in time, the most we can do now is:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ