[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

Unfortunately, I didn't get my Ash Prime. Account was linked and I double checked before the stream, saw almost the whole show, nothing in the game when I logged in. 

Hope DE guys are trying to figure out what happened.

En 5/7/2018 a las 13:10, [DE]Megan dijo:

8a17ffc0b316193682d9262c021c8841.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive July 7 from 6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET and discover the future of Warframe.

To celebrate the biggest reveals of the year, we’re running a Twitch Drop during TennoLive! Watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!

TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Only viewers who have their Warframe accounts linked to their Twitch accounts are eligible to receive the Ash Prime Drop! So make sure your accounts are linked here.

no me an dado nada mi cuenta de twitch estava viculada vi el directo de principio a fin y no me llega el ash prime porfavor ayuda mi nombre en warframe es OMHCU y en twitch OMHCCU99

You have not given me anything my twitch account was recorded I saw the direct from beginning to end and the ash does not come to me please help my name in warframe is OMHCU and in twitch OMHCCU99 please help me

I have my twitch and warframe account linked and watched for about an hour in the designated time slot and have not yet received my Ash Prime

i mean, i have it, but i want it too again, and the tennocon was awesome but this makes me a little bit sad, i was watching the tennocon for like 5 hours and my ash is not in my inbox idk why, just send me my ash prime please, its all what i need right now (and put the new tennogen please i cant wait)

ok. I know you probably got this message 100x by now, but here it goes. Like many people I couldn't get the tennolive link to play. I was told to go to the Warframe stream directly or the website. (Yes I followed the RSVP link and linked my Warframe and Twitch accounts prior to the event like the email said.) The stream worked on the warframe Twitch page, (and I watched most of the whole video). However, It took several attempts to get the launcher to work. When it finally loaded, My Ash Prime wasn't there.

So I linked my twitch and warframe accounts, watched the entire stream, and (disregarding the massive server crash) still no ash prime:( pls help

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

guys chill just wait 

Eu fiquei por duas horas na live, com a conta do twitch linkada na conta warframe, e até agora não recebi meu Ash Prime

5 minutes ago, Lazer166 said:

is there any timeframe that we could expect the drop to be given to us?

the only Timeframe in the game is limbo literally that stops time :v

• Applause 1

i  watched 30mins and full  stream but looks like i  gonna wait  for  server problems to  by  solved andi  realy  gonna get  upset if  not gonna get  my  first  prime warframe so now i just gonna wait

So I just watched the stream for 1 hour and 20 minutes and I didn't get my Ash Prime even though there are at least 300,000 linked accounts who want Ash Pirme?! Wtf DE >:(