Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Just now, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

And? someone failed at their job, otherwise this wouldn't have happened, that person needs to be corrected and warned that if this goes down again they will be demoted and replaced, just because their failure is only negatively effecting players doesn't mean they shouldn't get in trouble for it,

it's not anyone's fault for a computer not being able to handle that many people at once, no one 'man's the servers' and makes sure every second it's 100% and running. They are working on fixing it, a computers coding doesn't always work, and it's not "negatively affecting players" because if it was, it wouldn't be a free to play game, and everything would cost your entire life savings like every other game trying to pass off as FTP. 

Long story short; no one failed their job, a computer was either not coded to handle this large amount of people/lagged out because of that, along with the huge mass of players trying to log in that is breaking the servers. And honestly, you sound like you're a toxic player, and that is what negatively affects players; no one wants a negative nancy, chill out and understand that computers aren't perfect.

So, i was watching the stream from 6 pm E.T the whole time till ~ 7pm E.T, then i logged into Warframe and didnt had a Message.

i double checked if my Account is linked with twitch and it is so idk why i didnt got him.

Can anyone help me pls? I want my Ash :c

Ty in advance.

Well I watched the whole stream, and my two sons watched, all of us on our own PC's with our own linked Twitch accounts, none of us recieved Ash Prime so far, as you can imagine we are dissapointed, so I came to the Forum to see what may be happening.

Stream was pretty good, looking forward to the new content, but we three are also looking forward to having Ash Prime. So do we all have to submit a claim or ticket or wait for it to resolve?

1 minute ago, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

Or maybe they are already annoyed over things like no normal void trader and that this happens enough that they want to hear about disciplinary actions for the ones who seem to consistently fail to do their job but are left alone because it's only customers being bothered by it,

The regular void trader's here in 5 days the tennocon baro is a yearly one off.

1 minute ago, CapnHydraShark said:

it's not anyone's fault for a computer not being able to handle that many people at once, no one 'man's the servers' and makes sure every second it's 100% and running. They are working on fixing it, a computers coding doesn't always work, and it's not "negatively affecting players" because if it was, it wouldn't be a free to play game, and everything would cost your entire life savings like every other game trying to pass off as FTP. 

Long story short; no one failed their job, a computer was either not coded to handle this large amount of people/lagged out because of that, along with the huge mass of players trying to log in that is breaking the servers. And honestly, you sound like you're a toxic player, and that is what negatively affects players; no one wants a negative nancy, chill out and understand that computers aren't perfect.

Coding that computer, and or making sure it was able to handle it's task was someone's job, that they failed, and their failure is causing people who did their side of a deal needless duress, they need to be reprimanded,