Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Du4lCore said:

So, i was watching the stream from 6 pm E.T the whole time till ~ 7pm E.T, then i logged into Warframe and didnt had a Message.

i double checked if my Account is linked with twitch and it is so idk why i didnt got him.

Can anyone help me pls? I want my Ash :c

Ty in advance.

Too many people logged in and apparently there was a server crash or something. They are currently working on fixing it 😉 check other forums too

--->

Também não recebi, minha conta esta linkada, eu cheguei no canal 1h antes do inicio e fiquei até o final, interagi no chat pra não ficar afk e mesmo assim não recebi nada na conta.

1 minute ago, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

Coding that computer, and or making sure it was able to handle it's task was someone's job, that they failed, and their failure is causing people who did their side of a deal needless duress, they need to be reprimanded,

Ok dude chill. I don't think ANY computer can handle a log in of half a million people

Also did not receive Ash Prime yet. My account is linked, I watched stream and have not had problems with twitch drops in the past. I was just going to wait a day for everything to calm down but when Rebecca tweeted about "claims" I figured I should say something just in case. Thanks for all the free loot DE!

5 minutes ago, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

Coding that computer, and or making sure it was able to handle it's task was someone's job, that they failed, and their failure is causing people who did their side of a deal needless duress, they need to be reprimanded,

several hundred thousand people logging in at once is going to slow the network, you can't program forcing more data through it. This is the entire reason why DDoS attacks are possible.