[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

No Ash Prime here but I'm confident DE will catch up to the backlog. Either way the devstream was great.

1 minute ago, CapnHydraShark said:

it's not anyone's fault for a computer not being able to handle that many people at once, no one 'man's the servers' and makes sure every second it's 100% and running. They are working on fixing it, a computers coding doesn't always work, and it's not "negatively affecting players" because if it was, it wouldn't be a free to play game, and everything would cost your entire life savings like every other game trying to pass off as FTP. 

Long story short; no one failed their job, a computer was either not coded to handle this large amount of people/lagged out because of that, along with the huge mass of players trying to log in that is breaking the servers. And honestly, you sound like you're a toxic player, and that is what negatively affects players; no one wants a negative nancy, chill out and understand that computers aren't perfect.

Coding that computer, and or making sure it was able to handle it's task was someone's job, that they failed, and their failure is causing people who did their side of a deal needless duress, they need to be reprimanded,

2 minutes ago, Du4lCore said:

So, i was watching the stream from 6 pm E.T the whole time till ~ 7pm E.T, then i logged into Warframe and didnt had a Message.

i double checked if my Account is linked with twitch and it is so idk why i didnt got him.

Can anyone help me pls? I want my Ash :c

Ty in advance.

Too many people logged in and apparently there was a server crash or something. They are currently working on fixing it 😉 check other forums too

--->

This entire thread is people not reading the first post and jumping to immediately complaining that ash isn't here yet, I don't have him either but this thread is an embarrassment.

Edited by MemeCataclysm

Também não recebi, minha conta esta linkada, eu cheguei no canal 1h antes do inicio e fiquei até o final, interagi no chat pra não ficar afk e mesmo assim não recebi nada na conta.

1 minute ago, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

Coding that computer, and or making sure it was able to handle it's task was someone's job, that they failed, and their failure is causing people who did their side of a deal needless duress, they need to be reprimanded,

Ok dude chill. I don't think ANY computer can handle a log in of half a million people

2 minutes ago, Drakonin3 said:

Is this list people talking about a actual list or just like a saying

a list of about 350,000 people to check if they qualify for ash.

Same problem here. I watched the entire thing and i tried loging in 3 times to see if it would load, even restarted the game. Nothing. I really hope someone fixes this. Glad I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

Eu Não recebi tambem mesmo vinculando a conta e vendo por mais de meia hora e falei no chat e não recebi nada na caixa de mensagem nem no slot de warframe nada

• Like 1